About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

How to use month star

Ludovico casalegno

Hello Master, can I ask you  to explain me how to use the month star? Please be so patient.

I have learnt the year star should be compared to the base star through the element analysys.

In the picture: fire (9) is controlled by water (1). Star 1 is going to win: Auspicious combination

What if I want to use the month star instead of the year one? Does it work the same way? Do you raccomend checking the month star every month and change the analysis and cures accordingly?

Thank you master

DD8EC4E4-03E8-4C67-ACA9-09630E570A83.jpeg

Sponsored Link

• Staff

TThese are some considerations:-

1. Similar to the Principles of Management of a business; there is a concept known as “Management by exception.”

2. Plot the 20 year Flying Stars. Plus the Year + the month.

3. For example, Look for any red flags such as clusters of #5’s with #5’s with #2 with #9’s. 

4. Where is this sector located? Not great if it is the master bedroom. Thus if the master bedroom has such “nasty” combinations, then more emphasis on the cure(s). Say for that year and especially that specific month.

5. Conversely, if there are clusters of good stars like #8’s ; #1’s etc, same can be said to activate the good stars. For that year and month.

6. Same can be for stars like #3 or lesser #2.

7. Thus based on the exception principle; in general, the above especially the #5’s and #3’s being some of the more problematic stars may be monitored = if one has the time to do so.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

Bsded on the exception principle, hopefully the sector South is not a master bedroom etc... else more attention should be placed to cure this sector etc..

66922CBD-3B87-469A-B96A-C0F7333BD0A0.thumb.jpeg.23c18dd1b552ee21885105e947d58e59.jpeg

Why March month is highlighted in yellow? So happens the report knows that I generated it in March 2019 perhaps to look further into it.

• Staff

“Flying Stars” is literally means timely Stars.

Thus Annual and monthly are more timely than the base Stars.

Thus one interpretation is the monthly and the annual are preferred. 

Why? Again these two stars are truely “timely”. 

Question: Is the base star timely or (untimely?”). 

In practice, this is one way to look at it.