About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Wilshire Residences (Formerly The Wilshire)

Cecil Lee

• Staff

Wilshire Residences will be reviewed in the future.

Developer TE2KS-RH Pte Ltd

Address / Location 30 Farrer Road, Singapore

District 10

Tenure Freehold

Planning Area Tanglin / Tyersall

Legal Description Of Land LOT MK2 02652A

Concept Modern Tropical Design / Authentic Urban Living Redefined

Architect Designer by JGP Architecture(s) Pte Ltd

Interior Designer by KGID Pte Ltd

Expected Date Of TOP is on 31 July 2023 or Period 8 Flying Star Feng Shui

Expected Legal Completion Date July 31, 2026

Site Area 3,635.3 sqm

Total No. Of Units 85 Units

950A09D7-707E-4037-801B-58EBBE63A14C.png

1F72C064-9238-4AE9-8B30-24872C8BA5A5.png

260BEFBA-F77A-47E1-85E0-7C09657A6EB6.png

6FAD85F8-1C8D-4ADF-9860-4E8C15BBACCF.png

B8EE5E49-AAA0-4925-936B-2FC025BC4074.png

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 2 weeks later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

This is not directly related to Feng Shui: 

“An accident waiting to happen!”

D019BB7F-59A0-4096-8BB3-8EB86F21D72C.jpeg.e6bfdb6710c7831da41864024fe421b9.jpeg

No point having a grand entrance with a infinity pool.

What’s wrong in this illustration?

Look at the clearance from this photo:

One fine day, a van or truck could just smash into the infinity pool!

Even a forgetful car with bicycles on it’s roof rack... ! Ouch!

Goodness me! Firstly I wouldn’t want to swim in such a pool... 

Secondly, the MA may just get the Guards to place those ugly red bollards ... 

The architect, in my opinion should look at the bigger picture.

636593C5-651E-4E10-BEB3-843BBD5E0293.jpeg

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Staff
16 hours ago, myfs_139255 said:

Hello Master,

This is an L-shaped building. Any concerns regarding this ?

What is the facing of this L-shaped building ?

Thank you.

Rachel

A. Part 1: You wrote: "What is the facing of this L-shaped building ?"

1. For the Subsidary Proprietors or Occupiers of a unit at Wilshire Residences, it is based on this:-

2. For example, the side of the UNIT that has the most Yang Qi (be it an opening or sun-light).

2.1. For 1 Bedroom Type A / Type A (PH): The most Yang Qi are the surface area of the windows of the Master bedroom and balcony sliding door panels side.

2.2. For 2 Bedrooms Type B / Type B (PH): The most Yang Qi are at the side of the Master bedroom, Bedroom 2 and living room Balcony sliding panels and the living room windows.

3. Thus, for instance reading(s) should be taken from the direction of A towards B.

593576835_FLYINGSTARREADINGFROMATOB.thumb.png.b899dce9f977f8c9024b47c117f79daf.png

4. Contrary to popular belief, as mentioned in the above link, for high-rise buildings, the consensus of many Feng Shui Masters is NOT standing inside the main door looking out of it.

B. Part 2: You wrote: "This is an L-shaped building. Any concerns regarding this ? "

5. In my opinion, as Wilshire Residences is further in-land. And the wind forces / high-low pressures are not as "strong" as say in the East coast of Singapore;

6. In additional one it is an L instead of an elongated L or V, lesser of a concern, here.

7. On occassions only if there is strong winds particularly blowing towards zone Z, it is a matter of simply closing or controlling the wind. Given that there is a row of windows at the master bedroom means that many don't often leave this window open.

8. Thus, I would say, this is not perfect but can easily be controlled by closing or moderating the wind flow. At the living room / balcony area. .. this can still be controlled.

1510870441_THISZONE.png.a253214e09c98a33a43895c85eabb8dd.png

9.  Fortunately, Wilshire Residences is not close to the South of Singapore, where the land meets the Natuna Sea.

9.1. Here, due to the daily high and low pressure zones between the sea and the land, it can be truly windy daily.

9.2. Furthermore, unfortunately, for Duo Office Tower, the concave side is within this high-low pressure zone.

9.3. In fact, soon after several offices moved-in, there were calls for Feng Shui reviews even by a certain Credit Card issuer.. (Health concerns... first and foremost and even $$$)  LOL..

https://www.geomancy.net/forums/topic/17686-case-study-duo-office-tower-external-sha-qi-health-considerations/

• Staff

Case Study: 1 Bedroom Type A / Type A (Penthouse) & Common sense of Main Door placement

1. Under Habit No. 5: Common sense Feng Shui, the main entrance door is not optimum.

2. Furthermore, poor Shapes and Forms given that the main door swings towards the kitchen sink = Poor after thought. 

2.1. This gives me the impression that the Interior Designer (so named under 1st Thread) most likely thought this design out on a TGIF day. And perhaps at 6 pm. Before leaving work for a long weekend. LOL.

950A09D7-707E-4037-801B-58EBBE63A14C.thumb.png.edafca5e954dcb5445c1738cd0078599.png.1eecd83fbc57089e16ef548ce6d51939.png

3. Furthermore, under Symbolism and above Habit No. 10 in Feng Shui, it is preferred that the bedroom door swings inwards. And not the use of a sliding door.

3.1. But because of poor layout design, can understand why there is a need to use sliding doors ... here.

3.2. To me, it felt that the Interior Designer or the Architect left Japan in a hurry or rather missed his/her holidays in traditional Japanese hotel so bad that unconsciously added sliding doors.. LOL...

3.3. The rest is they say.. HIStory... Michael Jackson.. where are you now! 

4. Furthermore, how come such a huge air-con ledge. And tiny weeny puny shower cubicle? Not just 1 bedroom but for the rest?

4.1. Blame my husband. He is so bloody fat!

4.2. He is unable to scrub his body properly.... in our Wilshire Residences (WR)Toilet...

1249676198_didyoubathe.png.785795c0f88df2893e36051cb780f2be.png

5. My wife just left me.. and served me the divorce papers!

1893590848_didyoubathe1.png.078e56652e7cd5adae1d07eb091afcc6.png
5. In our previous home, my ex-wife used to come into the shower and scrub my back... then we were still in intimate terms... sadly not now...

6. Boss: "What is that smell? It smells so horrible! IT STINKS!"

25617047_whatisthatsmell1.png.029c1b965f927fcdc19c661cb1f9011e.png

WR Resident cum Staff : "It's me Sir!"

Boss: "JON, You are FIRED!" Yes, I am none other than Donald Trump! The Bunker boy!

WR Resident cum Staff : "Pity me Sir! I am into the mortgage trap! Cannot afford being retrenched. Already demoted from a larger home to this... and now! Can I kneel down to kow-tow you, Sir!"

6.1. TO BE FAIR,MANY NEW DEVELOPMENT ALSO SHARES SIMILAR TINY SHOWER CUBICLES.

6.2. This blame it on my personal preference. As this is one of the several priorities if I do ever buy such a home.

6.3. Share with you: my mum’s personal preferences are: a.) bin chute must be inside the actual unit. b.) She always asks: allowance for the ratio of 1 unit to 1 car park? If these two conditions are not met; she would just take a seat. And can’t wait for me to exit the show flat as in ASAP! Pronto!

7. A plus is that if I should get retrenched... the air-con ledge, one can even rear chickens and still have space for the air-con compressors.. LOL Ok.. I get it.. the air-con ledge also counts as per square foot of the floor size. Another money maker spare-tire area.