About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Fourth Avenue Residences at 2 - 18 Fourth Avenue by Allgreen Properties

Cecil Lee

• Staff

Fourth Avenue Residences 99 year leasehold launching soon at 2 – 18 Fourth Avenue (in District 10).

Total of 476 units across 2 x 2 storey, 3 x 6 storey and 4 x 10 storey blocks.

Unit Types: 164 x 1 Bedroom (474 sq ft – 517 sq ft), 38 x 2 Bedroom (624 sq ft – 646 sq ft), 118 x 2 Bedroom Premium (689 sq ft – 721 sq ft), 64 x 3 Bedroom (915 sq ft – 969 sq ft), 68 x 3 Bedroom + Study (1076 sq ft – 1130 sq ft), 24 x 4 Bedroom + Study (1475 sq ft – 1496 sq ft)

TOP: December 2022 under Flying Stars Period 8 Feng Shui.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Robert Lee changed the title to Fourth Avenue Residences at 2 - 18 Fourth Avenue by Allgreen Properties
  • 3 months later...
Sponsored Link

• 1 year later...
  • Staff

Case Study 1: I was curious to know what was the initial VS on the site plan!

fourth_avenue_ventilation_shaft.thumb.png.f94972c145510d6d80eb0e949a6d4188.png1. Recently, I was preparing a House Hunting (Can or Cannot Buy Review) for a client.

2. I realise that the unique initial VS. Which I understand is the Ventilation Shaft for the basement carpark.

2.1. For ventilation of basement carpark to avoid the danger of too much deadly carbon dioxide.

3. From observations of the Fourth Avenue Residences site plan, seems like these VS are around the perimeter of the development.

3.1. And not directly below a PES unit.

3.2. This was because in the past, had a client who previously collected their new home key.

3.3. To be disappointed whenever the windows of a bedroom was opened. This development had a basement carpark ventilation fan turned on at specific timing. The fan was making quite a din.

• Staff

Case Study 2: Is the location of the Water Tank position found on the Sales Brochure useful?

water_tank.thumb.png.e369e016704254ab58ae2fc88f28abac.png1. Recently a few Sales Brochures started to include the location of the Water Tank on the roof-top.

2. What's the concern?

2.1. Under the I-Ching water represents difficulty, thus it is recommended not to have a home with the water tank directly above it.

2.2. Even if the water tank is partially above a unit, this is consider less than ideal.

3. A few years ago, a client was house hunting around Hillview.

3.1. We went into a top floor unit of such a development. And could see traces of leak from the above.

3.2. Since what stands between this highest unit is the roof-top.

3.3. We went out to the emergency staircase well and saw a glimpse of the water tank directly above the unit.

3.4. What I suspected was that the water tank has to be bolted onto the roof-top.

3.4.1. I believe that due to the daily expansion and contraction, the bolt could have moved.

3.4.2. Thus perhaps, if the water-proofing is dry or not flexible, this frequent expansion and contraction may result in perhaps hairline cracks. Thus as a result, rainwater easily finds it's way into the unit.

3.4.3. Okay, you can say that such defects is the onus or responsibility of the condo management or MSCT.

3.4.4. Sometimes due to costs and time need to locate and fix the leaks, damage would already have been done. Especially if the leak falls into the parquet teak flooring.

3.4.5. Teak flooring often as a result of this turns black. And in some cases shrink.

• 10 months later...