About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Uptown @ Farrer @ Perumal Road by Low Keng Huat (Singapore)

Cecil Lee

• Staff

Uptown @ Farrer @ Perumal Road by Low Keng Huat (Singapore) is a mixed-development .

Two blocks of 21 storey high residential in total 116 units. Plus one block that is 16 storey's high service apartments with an additional 240 units.

The sky terrace for this development is at the 4th storey.

The commercial shops are at ground floor.

Oops... this development is not pretty close to Sri Srinivasa Perumal Temple. In fact, it is just a stone's throw ... the temple is this development's NEXT door neighbour!

1116648956_onemapuptownatfarrer.png.745bdd2f72c71a94080161e68701307e.png

In the early years especially in the 1966's map: New World (Amusement) Park was just five (5) O'clock or SE of Uptown @ Farrer.

The other two Amusement parks were at: Gay World (Geylang). The other Great World at Kim Seng Road. Then there was no internet etc... amusement include carnival rides and even wrestling matches. 

Uptown at farrer and new world.png

Oops.. side track.. sorry! Can't help but saying something about Petain Road.

Petain Road also has a history. That of the traitor French General: also with this name "Petain" during 2nd World war.

As he was part of the French Vichy government that sided with Germany. 

In fact, Petain Road should be replaced by LOL "Traitor's Road" Hahaha...

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 8 months later...
Sponsored Link

Petain rd mean? will be betrayed? 
Does it means fengshui no good if unit is back facing temple? Attracted by the amenities here but wonder how far should one get away from in densely populated Singapore? 

• Staff
1 hour ago, Guest Ren said:

Petain rd mean? will be betrayed? 
Does it means fengshui no good if unit is back facing temple? Attracted by the amenities here but wonder how far should one get away from in densely populated Singapore? 

I have actually given clues on this.

Where previously I wrote:-

Previously, I wrote:

Petain Road also has a history. That of the traitor French General: also with this name "Petain" during 2nd World war.

As he was part of the French Vichy government that sided with Germany. 

Please understand that this forum is not a spoon feeding session + to encourage those who are interested to do a further search/research into it.

As I have given pertinent clues already: petain, Vichy, French, 2nd world war, Germany...and Google one or combination of these words!

To find out “betrayed”....is all about.

EEA73621-0ACB-4D6F-A8AF-E8FBF0330B9F.thumb.jpeg.9fe39dd67427d8adc6935247a11833a2.jpeg

If one had made an effort (see above)  for example: I simply typed “Pertain” into Google search and this pops up:-

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Pétain

See underlined in red... means? To the French, he is a traitor to their people as he collaborated with Nazi Germany. (Axis powers of Germany, Italians and Japanese).

He should have instead during World War II be on the Allied powers side. If not sure what Allied powers means.. go search...

9E55DAAA-6161-4061-9FB1-3BC54FE45595.thumb.png.e1591472e1b49d447a929b9e955504b4.pngMo

For me, if I want to buy a home for stay, I very much like to find out the history of the site. And even what is the significance of the street name of my potential new home.

Your 2nd part ... too vague.. At best: “ It depends”. Again, if not sure what this means... go search... 

temple? Now I say.. go search for Melody or Temples and there are examples of it.. or search for devil’s gate.

• 6 months later...
  • Staff

Case Study: Do you know that even if a geomancer says that the site is excellent, all sites are govern by the concept of the Bell Curve

39 minutes ago, Fabian said:

So meaning the fengshui for this project is very bad.. 1 side face hospital. 1 side face temple.. Beside the road name as well.. No good unit? 

1. You wrote: "Beside the road name as well.." This is not really Feng Shui. More of a French dislike for this former WWW One hero turned traitor in WWW Two. That's all.

2. Many conservative Feng Shui Masters does not look favourably to a plot that is beside a temple. This is the major "stumbling block" in Feng Shui.

3. Often, if the unit is not chosen correctly.. can affect wealth of the residents. Subject to Para 4. (below).

3.1. But the number of good or outstanding units in this development is small. 

3.2. Taking into consideration the Feng Shui concept of Yang Zhai San Yao. This is another consideration in determining how suitable or unsuitable a unit is to the main breadwinner, also.

519402107_YangZhaSanYao.jpeg.de4ce92462cba090838e451ffaad9017.jpeg

4. Remember, even if a geomancer says that this is a good development. However, a good unit also depends on where it is within the development:

1016030592_THEBELLCURVE(1).png.6bd8421a800bf571c5f03c1f9fa4a481.png

5. Is your potential unit under the Good, the Bad or the Ugly?

971573323_THEBELLCURVE(3)A.thumb.png.42e5c2184f174bfa1d33f630df7f5658.png564893878_THEBELLCURVE(2).thumb.png.b12d753baed592dd7739556efd6e0a6e.png

6. Often if one is lucky, even if the unit is not so fantastic superficially. Some units are like an unpolished gem. While others unfortunately may be a hopeless rotten apple.

6.1. Just imagine, if the unit is like a 10 year old rundown 1,000 cc car. Even a good Feng Shui Master is unable to turn it into a good unit!  

1223152688_unpolishedgemorlemon.png.abb51c55256cd4cbcda8809d95be7a7a.thumb.png.60f198235c0ec9fd543d82bb3bdb9a0a.png

By the way, (above) this falls under Habit Number 11.

7. Under Habit 1, one possibility is by ranking one's bedroom type by stack/unit: 1st choice, 2nd choice etc... 

546183713_HABIT1B.png.6ce21c3762026c92d7356fb74f366862.png

Reference: Habit 1 can be found under this link:-

• Staff

Case Study: Flying Star Feng Shui of the development is in a NE and SW alignment

1. Take extra care when placing an altar or Pooja in a unit the altar either facing NE or SW. 

345863055_uptownflyingstars.thumb.png.3c22434423cfafea05c5fdf1f016a1ee.png

2. Learn the concern of a home aligned in a NE to SW or SW to NE facing /sitting direction and the devil's gate/ devil's backdoor.

• Staff

Case Study: Yin and Yang Concept does not favour a stove sharing the same wall or near to a WC

1. A simple remedy is to request the developer or if the developer looks at this, to just move the stove slightly away from below. Realistically, it is possible.

1703477315_ShapesandFormsFengShui.png.c2471b80c8245a784819890659ce94d4.png

2. Do request the developer to revise the stove position as shown in BLUE

image.png.e540b12d23cdf8d7c52cef6ee273bd18.png