About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

My friend said some Master need yearly review, others don't need. Which is correct?

• Staff

Annual visits are not compulsory for most of my clients. This is because for eg. every year we have an additional 500 clients. 

Logically, if all 500 clients want an annual review on top of the existing client base. How to complete the annual review(s) even over three months?

Two major reasons for an annual or a one-time review for that specific year:

Senario 1: Annual reviews are often needed when suddenly for that year.. some clients have some issues that need to be looked into: health, wealth and /or relationships.

Senario 2: Or some clients want peace of mind for the coming year.

Possible hidden agenda of a Feng Shui Master:

Some FS masters want their clients to do an annual .. many do it most likely for the purpose of making extra money or greed got hold of them.

To be realistic.. the Feng Shui period will change as this cycle is from 2004 to 2023.

And 2024 to 2043 is a new cycle. Wealth luck will change. And perhaps, more clients may want to take up an annual review.

Annual review costs at my end is around $288/- for homes. As I mentioned, not everyone wants to do it.

And thus I always advice some of my clients that this is not compulsory annually. 

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Robert Lee changed the title to My friend said some Master need yearly review, others don't need. Which is correct?
  • Cecil Lee pinned this topic
Sponsored Link