About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Monthly Flying Stars (Feng Shui): How should make my calculations if I want to take into account the month star for a particular month?

• Staff

Question:

"Please help me, if you please on this theory subject.

How should make my calculations if I want to take into account the month star for a particular month?

1) easiest way: I cancel the year star and substitute with month star and make element calculation with the base star.

2) first I have to make the element calculation between month and year star and only after this I can make element calculations with base star. Or maybe at the end it’s the same thing? Thanks!!!"

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Extract from Geomancy.net: 20 Year, Annual and Monthly Flying Stars Report:-

1630944534_MonthlyFlyingStars.png.3082d4fe545cac0d2577d3097c179fbb.png

Reply:-

Hi,

1. Once you need to consider the Month, then you need to consider the Year as well as the 20-year base star.

2. You can't just cancel out or ignore the 20-year/year star. In any case, what we are more concerned if any are where are the bad stars (like 2/5 etc).

2.1 Those are the ones that we may want to focus on to fix especially, if it in the sector where there main 20-year star also have bad stars.

3. So normally, you will work out the 20-year with mountain / water star, then consider the year star, and after you consider the year star, then you consider the month star.

3.1 But take note that ultimately, the year star affects that year, the month star affects that month only.

4. That's why especially the month star is not really as important, as who is really going to have time to work out minor monthly changes every month.

5. Yearly star is what you may want to consider to fine tune for that year (if necessary).

6. But frankly, once you fix up the base 20-year star, in general, the annual star is a nice to have consideration only and practical as it affects changes for that year vs balancing month to month.

Warmest Regards

Robert Lee