Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sponsored Link

M Lim

242 Upper Paya Road (Paya Lebar Gardens)

Dear Master

I recently viewed this inter-terrace house and is interested because the size is good for small families like mine (2A2C + a maid) and near my son's school. However it faces the main road (Upper Paya Lebar Road) .

Right outside the house is a one-way traffic driveway to houses located along this short stretch of road. This stretch is ONE-Way and leads back to Upper Paya Lebar Road... after this small stretch of road is bus stop and upper paya Lebar road itself. The bus stop has several buses that goes to Tai Seng MRT (hence kinda convenient to me). However,  the house faces a high wall (the high wall is part of the paya Lebar underpass) .. further opposite is the condo Botanique @ Bartley.  I have read somewhere that sometimes staying near a flyover is not good.. but in this case, this is a small tunnel (underpass)... so I'm unsure. 

Are you familiar with this location? Is this location good in feng shui terms? 

To us, it is expensive but if fengshui is good, we will comsider due to proximity to son's school as well as convenience to mrt (must take bus).

Thanks for your help, Master Cecil.

Sponsored Link

I believe you may be referring to Paya Lebar Gardens.

If one is referring to the above, I have by coincidence encountered clients who asked for Feng Shui helped as one of them was staying there. Especially a home that was renovated .. three levels and facing Upper Paya Lebar Road...

Of course, what I mentioned should not a "one-size" fits all. 

I would generally classify these inter-terrace homes having not that good Shapes and Forms = location, location, location Feng Shui.

Paya Lebar Gardens.png

The home I referred to is 23x Upper Paya Lebar Road. (the last digit masked out for confidentiality) = Career and loss of wealth.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Thank you Master.

Yes it is Paya Lebar Gardens.

In that case, we better not pursue because property is not something we can buy & sell so easier. Lots of hard earned money going into it. 

By any chance, do you have any opinion on Le Crescendo Condo along Paya Lebar Road. I'm asking here as it also along the Paya Lebar area (near Machperson MRT). I am looking for only general comments about the development... in terms of Fengshui, is the location hampered by any negative "sha qi"?  If it is a safe development to pursue, i will then liase with you privately for more in-depth analysis if i am ever close to inking a deal.   Interested in this because it is freehold. 

Thank you Master.

Not perfect but acceptable.

Last visit to Le Crescendo was on 5 May 2019 with a stop over at The Coffeeshop/S.S. mart of HDB MacPherson Regency 

Discussion with client on their newly purchased unit there. After a Can or cannot but earlier review.

Previously another client also bought a unit there.

Overall, had been to this development since the days of T.O.P. And in between.