About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Advice needed: May I check what comes first? Isit our bazi or the flying stars or the eight house report or kua? Thank you for your advise.

Okt47

Hi Cecil,  I did the free reports on your web and found out that my bazi I am wood and east direction and my hb bazi is oso wood and southeast direction . happened that both our kua is east group as well. Our house frontage is a S2/3 facing where our main door is at NE sector and bedroom is at W sector . Under period 8 flying stars understand the frontage is good for us however with our bedroom location facing west (not so ideal direction for east grp but with good numbers 1 and 6) and main door at northeast (with bad numbers like 7,2,9) is this still considered a good unit for us? I have also read tht kitchen must Not be at nw area which thankfully it is not . May I check what comes first? Isit our bazi or the flying stars or the eight house report or kua?  Thank you for your advise. 

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Location, location and location accounts for 70% of the total Feng Shui Luck.

2. 30 percent is based on.... If one wants to gauge the overall fit then these are the three major considerations in selecting a home:-B117FFA5-F38C-48B2-9EA4-40001F12AAC7.png.bb647c484150b4898d217680c4d21d55.png

What you had mentioned are the various tools that can further fine tune the above assessment.

The tools are to be used intelligently... and not the notion that they must absolutely be ranked in order to work properly.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Hi Cecil thank you for your prompt reply . I saw that you have given some projects like tre-ver your take on the location, location, location and site plan&block layouts ( picture as attached) but I can’t find any of this picture board at projects like tapestry, Parc botannia, garden residences and kandis. How would you rate them in terms of location, location, location and overall qi of the project? Thank you for your help and time . 

69D83069-EC62-4B68-B184-C41101082AC0.jpeg