About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Is starlight suites condo worth buying? Plus key reason of a water position!

curiousfengshui

I am looking at the stack 1 (3+study) for this condo. It has a private lift lobby and private pool . As according to the floor plan, though very squarish, the back of the private lift lobby is the yard area which leads to the back door to the common lift. May i know if the private lift lobby creates a missing corner for the house? Or the private lift lobby belongs to the house as well? Because the main door opens from the private lift lobby. 

Also is the location of the private swimming pool good feng shui? Does it add value to the property? Or the facing and direction is bad for the unit. 

Located across this project is also river valley primary school. Beside it is also a river.  And also upcoming mrt line entrance near the primary school area. 

May i know if the river adds value to this property? Is it in the correct direction? 

spacer.png

Image of the project with the river at this link:   https://www.google.com/maps/place/Starlight+Suites/@1.2914058,103.8359007,1177a,35y,270h/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x31da199c762ed693:0xd1b23e8b584e1f9!8m2!3d1.2938161!4d103.8371893

thank you very much.

Sponsored Link

apologies for the specific questions.

I will change my approach so everyone will have a good understanding even if they dont intend to buy this project.

My questions will be in general for all the condos . 

1) Will private lift together with the lobby , as shown in the sample floor plan, be considered a missing sector of a unit? 

2) Generally speaking, having a balcony like water pool , is it beneficial for any house? Where should a water pool be located ideally for a condo project. Some have it at rooftop, some have it being extended from a balcony. Does the pool act like a balcony? To protect or wrap around the house?

• Staff
11 hours ago, curiousfengshui said:

apologies for the specific questions.

I will change my approach so everyone will have a good understanding even if they dont intend to buy this project.

My questions will be in general for all the condos . 

1) Will private lift together with the lobby , as shown in the sample floor plan, be considered a missing sector of a unit? 

2) Generally speaking, having a balcony like water pool , is it beneficial for any house? Where should a water pool be located ideally for a condo project. Some have it at rooftop, some have it being extended from a balcony. Does the pool act like a balcony? To protect or wrap around the house?

1. Yes in theory the private lift can literally be considered a missing sector. 

image.png.83aa0fd6cd8a9356a1f27eb0bff31815.png

2. In fact, if one wants to pin-point on missing corners, all those areas highlighted in RED especially the Private pool and partial living room balcony area are also considered as missing corners.

3. Highlighted in Yellow are considered Protrusions.

4. Many often don't understand the key purpose of a pool of water.

4.1. A pool of water literally means that nothing can be built on top of it. 

4.2. For this reason, many people plus often developers consider pool facing a premium.

4.2.1. As most of the time, because of the pool of water, the unit's frontage is unblocked especially those on the 3rd, 4th storeys onwards.

4.2.2. The reason I say this is because, in some private developments, there is a buffer of plants or even trees. And when these trees mature... and depending on the type and it's height, sometimes, it can block the view of the lower floor units. And often, trees belonging to the palm family or those with a trunk can become a poison arrow, if it slices towards a balcony.

5. What makes one think that a pool is almost always compulsory for Feng Shui?

5.1. Pool water are mostly dirty undrinkable water. Go do a search under "Sick Building Syndrome" in this forum.

5.2. If this private pool (in the layout) plan is exposed to both morning and afternoon sun, may result in high evaporation rate. And already, most homes in Singapore already have high humidity of 60 to 80%. If the pool water evaporates... and in certain conditions like balcony doors or windows are opened and windy conditions can push this moisture into the home. Towards living persons + towards perhaps equipment like 4K TV sets, Bose systems etc... 

5.3. What is REAL fantastic water?

5.3.1 This is water such as a waterfall such as Nigara Falls in US/Canada where the water actually frictions with the air to produce negative ions.

5.3.1. Pool water contains chemicals and in public pools also traces of urea (urine)... go figure that out.

5.4. Virtual water

DD437A3C-C884-4A29-80F3-34D9E9F57682.thumb.gif.eb706f06697880702e63745c87f19ef2.gif

5.4.1 Sometimes, when we stand inside a condo unit and look out... with unobstructed views this is already considered as virtual water. For example, we can see bird flying past the frontage (e.g. Living room opening).

6. Pool on the roof-top?

6.1. First time that comes to my mind is best not to purchase a penthouse unit or the highest floor with the pool directly above the unit. This is pure common sense. 

6.2. If want a Feng Shui reason, then in the I-Ching water above one means difficulties..

7. In a sense pool can act as a a balcony. But Ming Tang or bright hall effect can be just  a small area surrounding the house to give it some open space. Don't need dirty-pool water to do so.  

8. Often even a small open space at the FRONTAGE is need to create a Bright Hall effect:

AD16D6C7-BDE7-4880-A008-784E5ED2BC8E.png.c3bce78ac579a0447b4681c4c045afea.png [MING Tang] or Bright Hall effect

8.1. Frankly, this does not need to wrap an entire  home. 

8.2. Contrary to your message that this wrap helps to protect... in fact too exposed can or may instead become attacked by poison arrows. Thus some areas of the home need a “mountain support”. LOL

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

8A00A20F-5B25-449E-B6F3-CCB50FFBFFA2.png

There are just too many considerations in a home purchase.

Although missing corners can be one of them. It is certainly not of the highest weightage.

Ultimately the two major success factors are:

1. Location, location and location which accounts for 70% of the total Feng Shui luck.

2. Next major considerations or the remaining 30% goes to this:-

D93AB743-C6A0-43E2-8274-48A8597D2AD9.png

[Based on the Main Breadwinner’s profile]

In addition, do take note that a real fantastic waterfall is one where no amount of money can buy it....

waterfall.gif.d70dcec07fa4d4a97a38aacd5c817393.gif

Thank you very much master cecil for sharing your knowledge with us.

With regards to maindoor

Can i ask if a few steps before the main door is considered the same as stairs? Is there any differences? Are steps or stairs before the main door very bad feng shui and why?

Also for the left dragon and white tiger for feng shui....is building a house with car park on the right side before entering the main door...going to activate the tiger? Is that good or bad?

Thank you

• Staff

Q: Can i ask if a few steps before the main door is considered the same as stairs? Is there any differences? Are steps or stairs before the main door very bad feng shui and why

1. Do a search for "Auspicious no. of steps" and there are lots of past resources on this.

2. All the time, I mentioned the word: STEPS. Never "Auspicious no. of stairs [steps]".

3. Thus common sense says that given there are auspicious number of steps; there can be inauspicious number of steps.

4. Thus steps before the main door can count as auspicious or inauspicious. 

5. In general, if the steps before the main door count is inauspicious. Then it considered inauspicious.

6. Common sense need not be Feng Shui

6.1. Not elderly/disabled friendly or baby/toddler friendly.

• Staff

Q: Also for the left dragon and white tiger for feng shui....is building a house with car park on the right side before entering the main door...going to activate the tiger? Is that good or bad?

Frankly, your questions are like a computer nerd. The answer has to be always  1 or 0?

Is it good or bad?
Very bad Feng Shui

For example, if someone post a one liner statement... how then can someone regurgitate a "one-size" fits all reply?

Taking a cue from the age old medical practises especially more so.. at 24 Hour A&E practises:-

Feng Shui Triage Proper trouble-shooting is required.

In addition, Compass School of Feng Shui also needed to be considered......

Traditional... it is not so simplistic as what you wrote. As the proper frontage has also to be determined to find out exactly where the White tiger location is. And other considerations e.g. not to have a circular pool that symbolises the mouth of the tiger .. it can also be the architectural design.

In addition, many Doctors who become interested in Feng Shui. Also conceptualise that everything must be where they are.

Thus, from a doctor's perspective, some assume that it is like the human body where all heart should exactly be located, the location of the liver etc.. In human anatomy.. where got the heart is at the bottom-side.. etc... 

But Feng Shui does not need to or is not always the same place or location. For all one knows... in Feng Shui, one's head could be at bottom of the body while the hands and legs can swop... this sort of thing.... 

Frankly... Feng Shui is not too clinical...

Under the Management concept of "Situational Approach".. no two situations are the same. And as mentioned earlier... a triage is required.

Thus how to answer a question if the writer always wants a Yes or No ; Good or Bad answer... 

Feng Shui is not one size-fits all... It Depends! 

ONLY-GOD-KNOWS.PNG.328a4e622acec9317286b907cfe7d600.PNG

I strongly suggest, please don't ask a Good or Bad, Yes or No, 0 or 1 question with such limited information. 

Replies can be misunderstood... 

• Cecil Lee changed the title to Is starlight suites condo worth buying? Plus key reason of a water position!
  • Cecil Lee pinned this topic