About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

New to Fengshui seeking advice

Rachel88

Hi Master Lee,

Seek your advice and clarifications.

1) does a house kua permanent or change with time eg. Period 8 and 9 house kua same or different?

2) i stay in HDB with main door facing opposite neighbou's main door. Any remedy?

3) reading your posts, if unlucky that rubbish chute is next to or in front of unit, what is the remedy?

4) any bad energy if lifts are next or opposite unit? Worry lifts going up and down may cause influence. Any remedy?

5) while reading your posts, you wrote "xxx is under flying star xxx". What does it imply = good or bad?

6) for a dual key unit, it is usually 1 bigger unit with its own door and 1 smaller with its own door, and both still share common outer door.

a) Do we assess fengshui of both as ONE or 2 separate units?

b) If looking at door, do we take the main common door or the unit's own door as reference?

c) Do the kitchens affect each other unit during assessment? 

7) for a unit with upstairs and downstairs, how do we assess the upper storey? Some master bedroom is upstairs.

Look forward to your replies.

Thank you.

Rachel

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Qn: 1) does a house kua permanent or change with time eg. Period 8 and 9 house kua same or different?

If no major renovations (if any) done on or after 2024. the Flying Star Chart remains the same. Only the wealth luck will change. Can read the GREEN wordings in this chart... 

623182886_SAMPLECANCANNOTBUYATPARCBOTANNIA.thumb.png.73bf01107ad4a980e7154125baa041e0.png

This is another analysis.. where the wealth stars change and again it is in GREEN colour coding...

802464411_WhatsAppImage2017-07-04at8_28_16AM.thumb.jpeg.7a3f9be19df45f1fa20376ef88924de8.jpeg

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

Qn: 2) i stay in HDB with main door facing opposite neighbou's main door. Any remedy?

1. Frankly, this is very common at condos and ECs. Furthermore, for some condos/ECs the distance can be as close as 1.2 metres or less.

2. You can start a ba gua war.. you hang a convex ba gua tomorrow, your neighbour hangs one... Who is going to win?

3. This type of question is like some smart Aleck would tell you off: " Go buy a landed property - Can or not?

3.1 Something similar to this...
7D431B1B-D979-4381-B22B-6CC2B6C61179_thumb_png_448c8966b5245f85683d620a2b1df9ea.png.dbb3faf58e702c1d98a392f50f38f36b.png

4. If others can live cordially with their neighbours? Can you? Or if you have done so, good for you.

5. Else go heed the advice found under above Para 3. 

• Staff

Qn: 3) reading your posts, if unlucky that rubbish chute is next to or in front of unit, what is the remedy?

Please read my reply in the earlier thread!

My advice is always... before signing the dotted line... especially for ECs/Condos where these common bins are not stated; go ask the Agent to show the actual location.

And actively avoid buying such a unit if possible.

Cannot help it if one already bought a unit next to a rubbish chute.  If so, just too bad.

I have posted a non-Feng Shui question further down this thread. It’s about the need for 7 seater ... Can you suggest a practical remedy for this or not?

• Staff

My advice is please don’t post utopian questions.

No offense if one equally gets a utopian reply.

Since 1996... few if any asks such utopian questions where I believe even the higher entities will not have an answer for you.

For example, the simple utopian solution? Go buy a landed home.

This does not only apply to HDBs, please. Any high rise can have the same concerns as yours.

• Staff

At the pearly gates of heaven....

Little girl: You have seen the questions that I posted to Master Cecil Lee?

Angel: Yes! So sorry.. I don’t have a solution for you. How about you ask the Devil, down under?

Little girl: Went down under and met the devil 

? : Dear girl, How I wish I can have your soul in exchange for an answer! But I Guess I have to skip entrapping yours. You are free to go...

===================

?: OIC a newBee ? 

??: No lah .. a newbie not ? 

• Staff

Other equivalent “God/Devil” also has no answers for you... questions...

I have a saloon car that can only seat a maximum of 5 adults. But I need a daily car to transport 7 persons.

Yes, I don’t have the money to buy an 7 seater MPV. And I cannot afford taxis on a daily basis.

Any remedy?

Addedum: Sorry the title should instead be: "BEYOND BOTH GOD & LUCIFER - AS THEY ALSO DON'T HAVE ANSWERS FOR U"

Since this is a non Feng Shui question, one can come up with a satisfactory remedy right?

If so, please call 555 = FIRE, FIRE, FIRE and give the anwser to Lucifer.. LOL

• Staff

4) any bad energy if lifts are next or opposite unit? Worry lifts going up and down may cause influence. Any remedy?

Frankly, sometimes it may be a blessing in disguise. Given that the lift well often are made to high specifications to also take the load of the building. 

And a home sharing it’s same wall also means high structural integrity.

And the walls are often as thick + reinforced steel bars similar to a Household shelter aka bomb shelter.

In fact a more worrisome trend today could be a TV Set mounted on a dry wall with one’s bed head on the opposite wall.

• Staff

5) while reading your posts, you wrote "xxx is under flying star xxx". What does it imply = good or bad?

Please note that this forum is not a I hold hands with you from infancy to childhood.

There are many resources on this topic be it in this forum or other resources.

Thus this forum is not a spoon feeding session... 

• Staff

6) for a dual key unit, it is usually 1 bigger unit with its own door and 1 smaller with its own door, and both still share common outer door.

Can’t there be two options?

Feng Shui can be applied to both or one or the other.

For example: Feng Shui can be applied to just the bigger unit. It can also specifically apply only to the small unit.

It can also be applied to a combined both.

• Staff

Qn: b) If looking at door, do we take the main common door or the unit's own door as reference?

What do you think?

An In-depth understanding of the Frontage of a home. Is it always the main door? Who are the Conservatives & the Modernist. What lead to the Conservatives use of the Main Door only?
https://www.geomancy.net/forums/topic/16637-an-in-depth-understanding-of-the-frontage-of-a-home-is-it-always-the-main-door-who-are-the-conservatives-the-modernist-what-lead-to-the-conservatives-use-of-the-main-door-only/

• Staff

Qn: c) Do the kitchens affect each other unit during assessment? 

Sorry, cannot understand your question.

However, please take note that one of the three major considerations of a home; the kitchen is a major consideration ....

FB2BD29A-6DE5-4419-B290-836987E6EF09.png.8a8a18195647fc0be7c881b26e83e624.png

P.S. Who says the Frontage has to always be the Main Door?

• Staff

Question: 7) for a unit with upstairs and downstairs, how do we assess the upper storey? Some master bedroom is upstairs.

An example of a landed home with:
1. Ground Floor
2. 2nd Storey
3. 3rd Storey and
4. Attic

In this sterling example, the attic is smaller in size than the rest of the other storeys. 

See how I mark the centrepoint and sectors of this attic in relation to the rest of the floors.

This is similar to many Condo Penthouse units where the upper floors may not be as big as their Level 1.

The attic has a smaller footprint....

If one takes a careful look, one will notice the private lift well. I use this to reference and indicate the centrepoint of all FOUR levels. 

Thus where possible, they should in reality stack exactly one-on-top-of the other ....

sample landed Feng Shui terrace home_1.png

sample landed Feng Shui terrace home_2.png

sample landed Feng Shui terrace home_3.png

sample landed Feng Shui terrace home_4.png

sample landed Feng Shui terrace home_5.png

sample landed Feng Shui terrace home_6.png

P.S. For confidentiality all personal details have been replaced including the exact real-life address somewhere in SGP.

This is the full PDF version of the above:-

sample landed Feng Shui terrace home.pdf

• Staff

An addendum to Question 6

1907399207_landedpropertyreview.thumb.png.3eb14230e1371545e09f921359906d0e.png

Further to what I mentioned above,  I use the Lift well as a guide to the placement of the centrepoint of the Feng Shui chart on all four levels....

Thus in reality, all four stacks should like LEGO bricks stack exactly on the spot for all levels:-

Sample: GROUND FLOOR ZOOMED IMAGE:-

1945739243_focalpointtheliftairwellasareferenceguide.png.c56b36629bf3f9c4e42ccfcc95a9b9e5.png