Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Sign in to follow this  
Cecil Lee

Urban Treasures former Eunos Mansion by Fragrance Group Limited

Launching in August 2019...

05D9F1F3-FC1C-4C98-A0CF-35CF9FF984FB.thumb.jpeg.3a66cece8ca9767c8db2b4830c343340.jpeg

In addition, Fragrance Group had also launched Jervois Treasures a month earlier in July 2019

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sponsored Link

1572544970_istayaturbantreasures.thumb.png.7ceec8077d607736964bbad76e1d2475.pngCase Study: Any traffic congestion (if any)?

1. The Urban Treasures condo estate is just beside the "down stream" of Bedok Reservoir Road. The upstream are Aquarius By The Park, The Clearwater, Bay Water, Waterkey Front/Waves/Gold/Isle.

1.1. Especially for those who wants to head down to the city.

1.2. Between these condos there are also other condos and many HDB flats along this stretch of Bedok Reservoir Road. 

79339365_onemapurbantreasures.png.94caa45106825a2797e1af0fc88189e4.png1.3 Thus especially during peak periods, there is most likelyhood of some traffic jams at this stretch of road marked in RED.

2. So happens also the one and only entry into Jalan Eunos, Foo Kim Lin Road is thru this bottle-neck.

3. Besides the private housing estate, this bottle-neck is shared also with Euhabitat condo, Navian, Tropika East, Casata, Jalan Singa etc...

4. When Tropika East Condo also at Foo Kim Lin Road was opened for booking around year 2012. I was uncomfortable with this bottleneck:1204249052_onemapurbantreasuresx.png.bd5a22ee2696d8bb7b38aac7d692810b.png

5. As this was managed by Huttons the Agency tasked for the sale, their Agent brought me towards Katong to look at another development. Which I eventually bought the Katong one instead. The difference here is that I can count at least 6 or more alternatives into my home vs what a bottle-neck for Urban Treasures. LOL

6. Personally, this is not Feng Shui, but cars coming into Bedrok Reservoir Road somehow has to try to take a 90 degrees turn into Jalan Eunos... really not my cup of tea.... 

6.1. Call me fussy... personally, I am put-off with buying a home with only one entry/exit such as this one...[especially when there can be a potential traffic jam, here]

846067105_onemapurbantreasures1.png.94101da17f8cb0ef116a6cacc0a2d1b7.png

7. Okay, if you are neutral to this. Then fine. Go ahead... and ....

Urban Treasures: Location, location, location (L x 3)  scores a miserly 2 1/4 stars.

Two sides are bothered by Bedok Reservoir Road and Eunos Link/Eunos Road (buffered by EcoScape landscaping business.) Which accounts for the majority of the reason for poor L x 3

1450607366_urbantreasures1.thumb.png.b580a5fef178cfad5a45364eb1657848.png

At time of writing, the site plan and layouts are not available. Thus unable to comment on it. Thanks.

Interlude: 

Boss: "Shall we call ours: The Urban? As in The Sterling, The Bencoolen, The Bayshore, The Vales?"

Marketing Manager (MM? "Sir, it's so old school!"

MM: "Did you notice in recent years the trend of adding Treasure?"

MM: "Like A Treasure Trove at Punggol, Treasure Crest at Anchorvale, Treasures at Tampines".

Boss: "Okay.. I call this development: Urban Treasures". 

Boss: "One more thing... if this development does not sell. You MM will be FIRED!"

Better call it Urban Treasures.png