About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Condo with the best Fengshui

Hi, 

I am looking for a 3 bedder to rent next month. I have shortlisted Costa Del Sol, Cote D'Azur and Meyerise. 

But after reading some of your post, I am not sure which one to select now. 

I am someone who believes in Fengshui and how Fengshui can affect our life and career etc.. 

I am a single mun with 2 kids and helper. 

My initial choice was Costa Del sol, then after reading your post, you mentioned The Bayshore is a better fengshui development, I am hesitating now. 

Meyerise was the 2nd option, as it is new and sea facing too but rental is slightly high side compared to Costa Del Sol. 

3rd Option is Cote D'Azur. 

Are you able to advise in general, which condo is a better fengshui out of the 3? At least for the next 2 to 3 years? :) 

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Frankly, everyone of us experienced this in our Primary, Secondary &/or Tertiary days.

2. The reality that any class, there are always the top students, above-average, average and below average ones.

3. In essence, even a good condo development... does not automatically mean all units within it will get to enjoy good or identical Feng Shui. 

4. Thus, there are always the good, the bad and the ugly units.

5. Extract from Geomancy.net's Blog resource:

B1052F39-D0EA-4D27-BD81-70B32DEC0D71.thumb.png.19f8ec188716a97085bd6c4f1f82b30c.png

DE408923-3108-41BB-9969-072A57FC7B1B.png

P.S. In many large corporations, staff are often also graded using the bell curve principle. Therefore for many adults (salaried workers) they are influenced by this concept for the duration of their employment. [With the exceptions of Towkays]

6. Feng Shui is equally influenced by this bell curve principle.

7. As mentioned earlier, Feng Shui is not also not one size fits all.

My advice on FOC Feng Shui is to rely on one’s instincts  + bring along the kids. For the feel of the place. Most of the time, one would not be wrong.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

Question: Is this true:

A 3 bedroom Premium unit has a better Feng Shui than just a standard 3 bedder? or
A Penthouse is better than a 4 bedder?
A 2 bedder is better than a 1 bedder?

Feng Shui does not distinguish between bedroom types or how well the unit is furnished. Other than a cluttered home be it any bedroom type.

FS Master: "Huh? Anyone asking such a question should be sent to Hougang IMH, lah!" LOL

• 1 year later...