About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Kopitiam under which element?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Frankly, there is no one size fits all answer.

For example, a CEO is often in charge of many people and functions.

He can be in charge of:-

1. Accounting = metal
2. Marketing and sales = fire
3. Public Relations = Water etc...

But a CEO is suppose to grow the business. Thus even if he is in-charge of many functions, he is suppose to GROW the company thus Wood element.

Again, even if you are in the Kopitam business...

1. if you are making drinks and selling drinks... then what's wrong with being of the Water element.

2. if you fry Char Kuay Teow or carrot cake etc... what's wrong being a Fire element?

3. Therefore, who says that one has to be in a specific element?

4. If you are a boss of a Koptiam, by right you are suppose to GROW the "Kopitiam" right?

343CF730-6CF0-40C9-A961-4C2895232C99.png.d5816b1c0992931565e002f0570111d4.png
5. A CEO of a Kopitiam is suppose to grow the company = Wood element.

6. If you are holding flyers or distributing them for your business then perhaps... you like to hear that it is Fire element.. = very suitable to you.

7. Thus there is no right or wrong answer for every occupation.

8. In the field of Strategic Management, and if one applies concepts like Professor Porter's Five Forces etc... one can understand that there can also be two or more elements: 

8.1. For example, if I work for Honda/BMW, generally, Honda/BMW car manufacturing can belong to the Metal Element.

8.2. But if I am hired by them to be an accountant, then the element is metal. If I am hired as a Salesman, then my core job function is Fire element. Wow.. if they hire me as a GM or CEO, I am suppose to grow the company.. = Wood element.

9. Why can't a job have different elements? 

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Hi Master,

Thank you so much on your explanations, therefore can I conclude that I should focus more on marketing aspect? Like doing promotions like in the Facebook or other advertising methods to grow my business? And another how about the colour theme for kopitiam will have much impact? Since I am pursuing mostly on Fire element to burn out my excess wood element? Cos my whole shop mostly painted with dark brown and apple green. 

• Staff
3 minutes ago, Damien Oh Boon Par said:

Hi Master,

Thank you so much on your explanations, therefore can I conclude that I should focus more on marketing aspect? Like doing promotions like in the Facebook or other advertising methods to grow my business? And another how about the colour theme for kopitiam will have much impact? Since I am pursuing mostly on Fire element to burn out my excess wood element? Cos my whole shop mostly painted with dark brown and apple green. 

As I mentioned, the Boss of a company or business entity is suppose to grow the company. Already mentioned in detail, in my earlier reply.

Please note that each of us have our birth date. Thus with our birthdate then we an come up with our element e.g. strong or weak metal element.

How can everything be isolated.

A building a shop front or a coffee-shop also has it's specific birth date. When it was born. And what direction it faces.

Kopitiam is also govern by even auspicious colours or colour associations etc...

Just because your favourable colours are suitable to you. Then you have to use the suitable colours based on self? 

Check this out.. quite similar... a shop's ba zi is also looked it by the science of Compass school Feng shui... In the example below... how come a sector cannot use a certain colour e.g. green or yellow etc.. etc...

The saying goes: " A little knowledge is a dangerous thing".