About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Do house natal stars change in period nine?

Dee

hi Cecil,

i live in a period 8 house and have acquired the chart of changes  that appear in 2024 for period nine for a NW2 house. Do the natal stars on a period 8 house change in 2024, or do they remain the same and have new influences coming In?  Also, I’ve read that 2’s and 7’s will be different in period nine. Could you please explain how the 9 stars will change in influence during period nine?

thank you for considering my two questions.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

These are some considerations:

1. Humans have our birthdays. So has homes.

2. It is not like one can always change one's birthday.

3. For a home, often in general, 100% change of birthday is to completely tear down the home and or foundation and do a rebuild.

3.1. However, there are certain situations or under symbolism that a home may change it's natal chart as mentioned below under Para 4. 

3.2. More so for a landed home than for say, an apartment.

4. Thus for a home, even during Period 9, if the home was built between 2004 to 2023, it should remain as a Period 8 (as mentioned unless under Para 3 or perhaps major renovations.)

5. Under Period 8, the wealth stars are the water #8 and the mountain #8. 

5.1. Come 2024, this two #8's water and mountain becomes PAST prosperity wealth stars.

5.2. Under that specific Period 8 natal chart, one has to locate the water #9 and the mountain #9. These are now the reigning wealth stars or the current prosperity wealth stars fro 2024 to 2043.

6.  You wrote: " Also, I’ve read that 2’s and 7’s will be different in period nine. ".

6.1. Frankly, in general, it has more to do with the interaction of #2 with #9. Under Period 8, #2 represents weak earth or sickness. In other periods #9 will further fuel #2. But in 2024 to 2043, #9 is the current wealth star so superseeds this inauspicious #2. Same goes for #7. 

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

In fact, I have many examples under this blog to advice clients what is from now till 2023 and after 2024 onwards.

This is relevant under Can or Cannot buy. 

As we approaching 2024...very soon...

Please scroll down to the many examples. 

For example, this is one of the examples. And text in BLUE points to Period 8 wealth luck and in GREEN is for Period 9 wealth luck sectors:

Case Study 8: Another comprehensive review of a Can or Cannot Buy stack/unit at Florence Residences

1. Sometimes, if there is only one stack/unit reviewed; one cannot say for sure whether the next stack/unit is better or worse than this stack/unit.

2. Thus, one has to be realistic and say whether it is Okay to buy or not. As it is not a clear-cut case to reject the purchase.

3. For example under above Case Study 5, the stack/unit at Vue 8 is confirmed not recommended to purchase.

1600594168_SAMPLEFLORENCERESIDENCES.thumb.png.f7c78ba504ee3008a5306f0ce484e7ac.png

• Staff

Although this is a Period 9 chart, same concept applies to all period natal chart if this is (or that we are now in) on or between the years: 2024 to 2043. Pronto!

If this is in Period 9, this resource will show that the Legend will show that  #8 becomes the Past Prosperity Star...

• 3 months later...