About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Common toilet door facing 2 common bedrooms

M Lim

Dear Master Cecil, 

Kindly refer to the attached picture.

I'm intending to buy a unit (i have not offered but interest is there).  The common toilet door partially faces both the common bedrooms, Bedroom 1 & 2 in the attached picture.  In this manner, what should i do to nullify any negative effects, if there is any?

Also, the master bedroom door is directly in line with master bedroom toilet door. If i were staying in this unit, what do you suggest i should do ... if i make sure i keep the master toilet door shut at most times, will that be sufficient? 

Thank you.

2183.jpg

Edited by M Lim
Forgot to add in master toilet.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

These are one considerations:

1. Frankly, I am more concerned with the Shared toilet in the middle of the unit. (I am offsite now later going for an appointment, so can only eyeball to say that the toilet should be in the middle of the unit).

2. Generally in Feng Shui (FS) this is considered a major “leak”. Fortunately, often to have problems; a home can have three or more major leaks (health and/or wealth).

2.1. Location, location and location accounts for 70% of the total Feng Shui.

2.2 Interior = 30%. One of the Key success under Can or cannot buy is the concept of Yang Zhai San Yao to properly assess the fit of the home especially to the main breadwinner:-
5CD7BEE0-52DF-4161-ABFD-710BDCA66CC8.png.74244e93d90139169f3575acb2c5751a.png

3. Please do a search in this forum for toilets; and there are already many postings on this subject.

3.1. For example, I always look at where the WC position in relation to the toilet door.

3.2. Toilet especially the WC has more to do with common sense. It is also about Whether it is better raising the seat or closing it with the lid... go check it out.

4. For master bedroom, it is not perfect but not fatal. If one feels uncomfortable, then close the toilet door when not in use.  In some ways .. based on common sense and Para 3.1. Get the picture? Or a blank wall?

5. Major missing corner(s), it depends!

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

Related. Similarly, equally not great is to have the stove directly at the centrepoint of the unit.

Case Study: Unit at Signature @ Yishun = Poor Shapes and Forms with the stove at the centrepoint of the unit:-

868388979_STOVEATCENTRESignatureatYishun.thumb.png.226af4a40fe35aaa3031b6db3381e221.png

The link to Feng Shui of Signature EC at Yishun:

• Staff

A. Please re-read these two previous extracts of my reply again:

Extract:

”2. Generally in Feng Shui (FS) this is considered a major “leak”. Fortunately, often to have problems; a home can have three or more major leaks (health and/or wealth)”

2.1. Location, location and location accounts for 70% of the total Feng Shui.

- - - End of extract - - -

Thus in essence, this simply means that majority of the time most homes do not have three or more major “leaks”.

Therefore many of such homes can do equally fine even with one handicap! Especially if Location, location, location is fairly good. And there are no further “leaks” to “sink the ship”.

If so, see Para B. Below...

B. Please read especially no. 3 The concept of maximising luck.

And yes, you wrote: “Is there any way to counter”. Go read the 12th habit  => no. 12. Head banger

Others perhaps like no. 11 = A rotten apple or unpolished gem...etc