About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Tedge Condo @ Changi Road

Cecil Lee

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Once upon a time, the site was a row of shop houses. (Not worth conservation).

A corner shop closest to Telok Kurau Road used to sell an assortment of hawker food including fried carrot cake and Malay food. Nothing really fantastic.. though.

Potential units facing towards Changi Road can be during peak periods noisy as this oneway road flows toward PIE (via Eunos) and/or ECP (via Still Road).

1613846623_tedgecondoonemap.png.c56906bcf787b3c1a058b5b4a6686235.png

If one were to travel from Changi Road and enter into Telok Kurau Road, there is a quaint small circus which is not shown here in the map.

The soya sauce chicken at the current coffee shop is considered famous. But I prefer the Huat Huat one at Haig Road Market, instead.

Frankly, in the past, me and my elder brother was born in my grandfather's house at Lorong L Telok Kuaru. Which is approximately +- 600 metres away from this development.

Currently, also there is a shopping centre currently at Tedge. I wonder why tear it down.. hmm... 

FINAL TEDGE BROCHURE.pdf

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

Case Study: What's in a name = Tedge?

Dictonary defines it as: "The gate of a mold, through which the melted metal is poured.

Another search highlights a company in Miami. Yet another shows " abut Tedge Mindful Coworking in Miami".

Frankly, I am still confused on the purpose of Tedge or what a gate of a mold looks like...

Why nowadys choose such a difficult word to pronouce?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...