About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Choice between rentals

KJ1970

Hello,
I am trying to decide between two apartments, A or B... Both are 2-story loft apartments built in 1985. I've tried to understand the info you have provided but am not sure which unit has "better" feng shui. I would greatly appreciate your assist!

=> A is 500 sq ft with it's own entrance (townhouse style), no one above or below but does share the SE wall with neighbors. There is a wooden staircase with 13 steps and back risers that shares a landing with the front door, but the front door is perpendicular to the stairs and there is a smaller entry 'mudroom' on an angle (the stairs do not face directly to doorway). All is made from wood, hardwood flooring and overall somewhat dark. The staircase is on the SE side wall away from the center of the apartment. It ends on the 2nd floor landing leading right into the tiny bedroom space (only a full bed fits).

=> B is 600 sq ft. and is located on the top floor of an apartment building with 50 units. It is a corner rental and only share on living room wall. There is a spiral staircase situated off center (not quite in the middle of the apartment) between the living and dining rooms, there are windows opposite the staircase on the north side and the stairs end away from the front door toward the NW, they are also clockwise. It is black metal with carpeted risers that are open in the back. The staircase ends on the 2nd floor into a little space that curves into the carpeted bedroom area. The apartment has fake wood flooring, is much sunnier than A.

Your thoughts as to which rental has better feng shui? I am a wood snake. Kua 7. Please see photos (A first 3 photos all wood,  then B with black spiral staircase)
Thank you kindly in advance

IS664hyvpmklh90000000000.jpg

ISuoahhf2b9dh90000000000.jpg

ISibgnfvwaki990000000000.jpg

00y0y_44cxvpIsMKi_1200x900.jpg

00t0t_f0SSLV12auV_1200x900.jpg

00z0z_66kW9I92xVh_1200x900.jpg

Sponsored Link