About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Please help! Married couple with wife's bazi too strong and opposite kua groups

myfs_165393

Dear Master, 

First of all, I’d like to express my gratitude for your work and sorry in advance for the long post. 
my birthday is 12/31/1985 and my husband’s is 07/26/1985. We’ve been happily married for 7 years and have one son, but we’ve been struggling to conceive another child. 

My husband works extremely hard (harder than anyone I know) and is quite smart but luck isn’t on his side. 
I’ve always been interested in Feng Shui so I tried researching online and reading, though I still feel very new to it as it’s a complicated subject only an expert as you could give a solid answer. 

1/ I came across a test online and it’s analysis said my bazi is not balanced and too strong  so I might have personal luck but I harm my loved ones, could it be true? 

2/ Is it true that a married couple with opposite kua groups can’t have full luck because one drags another’s luck down? Such as one can’t benefit from a house that benefits the other? 

I saw somewhere that the house should benefit the breadwinner, it makes sense, but that’s where it makes me feel like that breadwinner can’t have the full potential luck as his/her spouse’s luck is suffering living there. 
3/ if that’s not true, how can I pick a house that benefits both of us? 

We are actually looking for a house and saw these 2 options: 

1 is a house facing straight north, but it has a neighborhood pond at the back. 

2 is a house facing SW2 or SW3, according to the book by Master Denise Liotta, it says there is a potential 8 killings formation if a mountain is from East, there is a garage there, so does the garage count as a mountain? Does the driveway count as water? 

4/ is either of these house good for our Kua numbers during period 8? 

I truly appreciate your time and effort to help provide people answers with your expertise. 

best regards, 

Sofie 

C428392C-960F-44CA-9973-00BEFF07A0B3.jpeg

8498E658-950F-4CC8-9D96-150A01D4635D.jpeg

• Robert Lee changed the title to Please help! Married couple with wife's bazi too strong and opposite kua groups
Sponsored Link

• Staff

First of all, I’d like to express my gratitude for your work and sorry in advance for the long post. 
my birthday is 12/31/1985 and my husband’s is 07/26/1985. We’ve been happily married for 7 years and have one son, but we’ve been struggling to conceive another child. 

Generally, those with problems are the hardest to troubleshoot and most time-consuming cases to review. Unless you really do an in-depth detailed analysis, without looking into your ba zi details (your heaven luck), and/or your house (your earth luck) etc, you won't know what exactly is causing the issues. 

My husband works extremely hard (harder than anyone I know) and is quite smart but luck isn’t on his side. 
I’ve always been interested in Feng Shui so I tried researching online and reading, though I still feel very new to it as it’s a complicated subject only an expert as you could give a solid answer. 

Anyway, I have briefly looked into both your ba zi charts. Your husband chart does have almost fairly well balanced ten deities so should generally be a good well rounder, lacking in only few areas. But just like your chart, he's ba zi chart is also a little unbalanced with too much earth (60%) and totally lacking metal (0%). Also another element Water just 4% which is still below 5%, so fairly close to 0%. So there is 2 unbalanced elements and 1 very close to be considered 3rd unbalanced element.

1 Extremely Weak Water 3 Weakest
Wood
1 Weak
Fire
3 Strongest
Earth
0 Strong
Metal
4.0% 24.0% 12.0% 60.0% 0.0%

Having too much or too little elements will potentially tend to have health issues. In the case of too much Earth, it leads to indirect health issues related to the Kidney and Sex Organ (Water). This may also be one of the potential reason why both of you have difficulties trying to conceive. Especially if both of you also have the same potential health issues relating to Kidney and Sex Organ, and as both of you get older.

As for his big luck luck, he does have 60 years of big luck. However, they only start very late at about age 55 (2040 onwards). So meanwhile, he will have big luck against you from birth until then. Meaning, he have to work even harder to succeed when luck is not on his side. So his type of big luck is not the most ideal distribution of big luck, since the big luck doesn't come into at the prime working age where at least one can benefit the most from. So this is probably the reason why despite working very hard, there is just very little luck on his side. You can see this big luck from our free ba zi report link:-

URL: https://online.geomancy.net/public/code/html-fs-self-free.php?pay=0&tpl=chart_true_element&username=&gender=1&day=26&month=07&year=1985&hour=0&from=main

Luck
Age / Year
10-year Big Luck
Luck Score
Percentage
Overall Luck
1 5 - 14
(1990 - 1999)
Luck Against You
40%
an Average period
2 15 - 24
(2000 - 2009)
Luck Against You
40%
an Average period
3 25 - 34
(2010 - 2019)
Luck Against You
53%
an Average period
4 35 - 44
(2020 - 2029)
Luck Against You
30%
an Inauspicious period
5 45 - 54
(2030 - 2039)
Luck Against You
37%
an Inauspicious period
6 55 - 64
(2040 - 2049)
Luck with You
67%
an Auspicious period
7 65 - 74
(2050 - 2059)
Luck with You
67%
an Auspicious period
8 75 - 84
(2060 - 2069)
Luck with You
73%
an Auspicious period
9 85 - 94
(2070 - 2079)
Wealth Luck with You
70%
an Auspicious period
10 95 - 104
(2080 - 2089)
Wealth Luck with You
87%
an Auspicious period
11 105 - 114
(2090 - 2099)
Wealth Luck with You
87%
an Auspicious period
12 115 - 124
(2100 - 2109)
Luck Against You
57%
an Average period

1/ I came across a test online and it’s analysis said my bazi is not balanced and too strong  so I might have personal luck but I harm my loved ones, could it be true? 

As for your chart, while your husband chart is already considered unbalanced with 2 elements at the extreme, yours is where you have 3 elements totally lacking at 0%, and earth at 69.2% which means 4 elements very unbalanced. So it is considered extremely unbalanced.

0 Strongest Water 2 Strong
Wood
0 Extremely Weak
Fire
6 Weakest
Earth
0 Weak
Metal
0.0% 30.8% 0.0% 69.2% 0.0%

These are yet again signs of potentially health issues related to various elements. What I can see is that you have too much earth 69.2%, which again cause indirect health issues related to Water which you also totally lack at 0%. So this will indicate again potential health issues related to Kidney and Sex Organ. Since both you and your husband both have this potential issue affecting Sex Organ. This further explains the reason why both of you have issues conceiving again. Also more likely this will be a problem as both of you get older. So luckily at least both of you were able to have a son while you were younger.

As for your big luck, you have some big luck with you from birth to about age 41, of which the two better luck period is 22-41. After which, your luck will no longer be with you until very old age of 102. Given that most average human lifespan is 70-80, unlikely to enjoy that unless one can live until that age. You can see that from our free ba zi report link:-

URL: https://online.geomancy.net/public/code/html-fs-self-free.php?pay=0&tpl=chart_true_element&username=&gender=2&day=31&month=12&year=1985&hour=0&from=main

Luck
Age / Year
10-year Big Luck
Luck Score
Percentage
Overall Luck
1 2 - 11
(1987 - 1996)
Luck with You
43%
an Average period
2 12 - 21
(1997 - 2006)
Luck with You
63%
an Average period
3 22 - 31
(2007 - 2016)
Luck with You
70%
an Auspicious period
4 32 - 41
(2017 - 2026)
Luck with You
70%
an Auspicious period
5 42 - 51
(2027 - 2036)
Luck Against You
37%
an Inauspicious period
6 52 - 61
(2037 - 2046)
Luck Against You
30%
an Inauspicious period
7 62 - 71
(2047 - 2056)
Luck Against You
33%
an Inauspicious period
8 72 - 81
(2057 - 2066)
Luck Against You
7%
an Inauspicious period
9 82 - 91
(2067 - 2076)
Luck Against You
13%
an Inauspicious period
10 92 - 101
(2077 - 2086)
Luck Against You
13%
an Inauspicious period
11 102 - 111
(2087 - 2096)
Luck with You
70%
an Auspicious period
12 112 - 121
(2097 - 2106)
Luck with You
67%
an Auspicious period

Anyway, that's what your overall luck is like based on what I briefly checked. Now back to your question on whether the unbalance chart will harm the love ones. An unbalanced chart will affect more of your health related issues more than anything else. Whether you will harm another person depends on the compatibility and clashes that occur between you and the various love one's ba zi chart.

Like in the case of you and your husband's chart. There is no major clash/harm except 1 minor clash / 1 minor harm. Which in most cases, when two ba zi are compared, it is common to find at least 1 minor clash/harm or even 1 major clash/harm. As long as there isn't too many major or too many minor (ie 3 or more minor clash/harm will still be as bad a 1 major one). So no major incompatibility with your ba zi, as long as you have more of your common binding element which is water element, both of you should generally have a good relationship.

2/ Is it true that a married couple with opposite kua groups can’t have full luck because one drags another’s luck down? Such as one can’t benefit from a house that benefits the other? 

Not really. It's actually common that many couples have opposite kua, which in many case will require a give and take. Such as prioritizing the main breadwinner (usually the husband) to have a suitable house frontage, while the spouse will then get a more suitable bedroom. Then within the bedroom the husband will get a better facing direction, to offset the less suitable room etc. So in this way, each will draw some luck from one area that is suitable to them.

Generally, as long as you avoid a house that is death or disaster, you should still be able to enjoy the luck from the house. The rest depends on the feng shui of the house itself.

More likely is your ba zi luck forecast where your individual luck will also affect the other spouse. Like in your husband's case, his big luck isn't with him, and if he is the sole breadwinner, then of course his career/income will affect the overall family luck. In most cases, when you are a couple, both your individual luck will help/affect each other luck in one way or other. Especially, if they are doing business together, the person who has the better luck can take on a more important role given that when luck is with you, things are more likely work out well.

I saw somewhere that the house should benefit the breadwinner, it makes sense, but that’s where it makes me feel like that breadwinner can’t have the full potential luck as his/her spouse’s luck is suffering living there. 
3/ if that’s not true, how can I pick a house that benefits both of us? 

A person's luck is influenced by 3 forms of luck:-

1) Heaven Luck - Luck you are born with and supposed to have.
2) Earth Luck - Luck from your home/office and surrounding.
3) Human Luck - Luck from your relationship with others and own hard work.

So each affects 33.3% of your overall luck. So the house feng shui which is your earth luck can adversely impact your overall luck.

So from your heaven luck, you know when are good or bad times, what you are your favourable / unfavourable elements etc. Balancing your five elements, to bring your five elements to 20% of each element will help improve your given luck. No matter how much your balance, that will only affect 33.3% of your overall luck.

But having a house with good luck, will boost the luck from your earth luck which affects 33.3% of your overall luck. Hence, this earth luck can adversely impact your overall luck.

The rest will be up to your human luck (ie your relationship with others and your own hard work).

In order, to enjoy good luck you need at least to get at least 60%-70% of luck favouring you. Thus, the more you can get each of the 3 area in your favour, the better your overall luck.

We are actually looking for a house and saw these 2 options: 

1 is a house facing straight north, but it has a neighborhood pond at the back. 

2 is a house facing SW2 or SW3, according to the book by Master Denise Liotta, it says there is a potential 8 killings formation if a mountain is from East, there is a garage there, so does the garage count as a mountain? Does the driveway count as water? 

4/ is either of these house good for our Kua numbers during period 8? 

I truly appreciate your time and effort to help provide people answers with your expertise. 

As for this area, you really need to review the house layout in detail in order to tell if it is good or not. There are a lot of factors to consider, whether the house suits the breadwinner, whether the house benefits from the good flying stars sectors or not. When the house is built, and also since we are also entering into Period 9 soon, you also need to consider the luck changes.

So far I can only tell, North facing will be suitable for you, but not the best for your husband, but at least not the death/disaster sector for either of you.

As for SW facing house, which appears to be more favourable for your husband, but not the best for you at least it is not the death/irritation sector. 

So those two directions seems okay, with probably SW facing maybe more suitable especially if your husband is the main breadwinner.

Beyond that, will need to consider a lot more factors to determine if it's really good or beneficial for you and your family.

In future, you are ready and or house hunting and want to seek professional advise, you can consider our house hunting services to help you on this. It would probably be better then trying to figure things out on your own since there are many factors to consider.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

Dear Master, 

Thank you so much for your lengthy explanation. 
I’m glad to hear that I and my husband are compatible and no major clashes, it’s very reassuring. 
As for our luck, it’s sad that I only have luck until age of 42 which isn’t too far away from me, I feel like I’m wasting time staying at home as a housewife as luck is on my side as opposed to my husband’s. But as you mentioned, hopefully as a couple, we compliment each other with our luck at different times. 

Lastly, for the imbalanced Bazi that I and my husband have, is there any remedy for that? 

Warm regards, 

Sofie 

• Staff

Hi Sofie,

Thank you so much for your lengthy explanation. 
I’m glad to hear that I and my husband are compatible and no major clashes, it’s very reassuring. 
As for our luck, it’s sad that I only have luck until age of 42 which isn’t too far away from me, I feel like I’m wasting time staying at home as a housewife as luck is on my side as opposed to my husband’s. But as you mentioned, hopefully as a couple, we compliment each other with our luck at different times. 

The last I checked, there isn't anything incompatible. So yes, in such cases you can attempt to draw on each other luck especially the one who has the better luck when doing something important. That will help to complement and draw on each others luck especially the one with the better luck for that period.

Lastly, for the imbalanced Bazi that I and my husband have, is there any remedy for that? 

Just follow the free report to boost as many of your favourable elements from colours/shapes/direction etc. 

URL: URL: https://online.geomancy.net/public/code/html-fs-self-free.php?pay=0&tpl=chart_true_element&username=&gender=1&day=26&month=07&year=1985&hour=0&from=m

URL: https://online.geomancy.net/public/code/html-fs-self-free.php?pay=0&tpl=chart_true_element&username=&gender=2&day=31&month=12&year=1985&hour=0&from=main

The easiest to apply is colours such as colours of clothings and person objects you own, your bedroom colour etc. Next is best facing direction for your work/sleeping position.

A suitable career job scope and job industry will help you as well.

The people around you or the colleague you also will help you when you work or be around them.

A suitable house facing is of course the most idea, as that affects your Earth Luck, but it is the hardest to change since a house is an expensive investment. This is something you can consider when ever you decide to move to a new location etc in the future.

The more areas you have in your favourable colours, shapes, career etc. The better your overall luck. The goal is to make sure each element 20%. 

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

Master Lee, 

I’m very grateful for your help, you spend a lot of time and effort to really help instead of scaring people to get their attention and service, I’ll be a fan for life! 
as a while ago I asked a master about my son’s report, and he said my son’s chart is very bad, bad chart and bad luck phases, and gave no more information, is his chart that bad? CEBE6C5A-00B6-40EE-AF2F-98378C82A740.thumb.jpeg.9a88e68bcfafc31f50869412fbc3a15a.jpegCEBE6C5A-00B6-40EE-AF2F-98378C82A740.thumb.jpeg.9a88e68bcfafc31f50869412fbc3a15a.jpeg

• Staff

Hi Sophie,

Honestly, to review a chart in detail takes a lot of time and effort. A technical chart detail like what you provided, is hard to understand unless you take time to analyse it.

Frankly, if you just checked our free report, which provides you more meaningful and useful information about the big luck cycle. You will also be able to see his type of luck cycle.

https://online.geomancy.net/public/code/html-fs-self-free.php?pay=0&tpl=chart_true_element&username=&gender=1&day=29&month=08&year=2017&hour=5&from=main

Just take a look at his luck forecast, and you know that his type of luck is have luck with him for the 1st 3 big luck (2023-2052), after which luck will be pretty much downhill cycle. This type of chart is enjoy life first, suffer later type of chart. Not the most ideal type of chart to have. With most of the luck score at around 13-33%, which is pretty low.

However, there will still be some cycle of good and bad period even within the bad cycle. Although, not the most ideal chart to have. Especially, when he is younger. That's the only time he can enjoy some luck with him. After that, he has to work even harder to succeed.

All the more for such chart, he will need to have more of his favourable elements to keep his chart balanced. Then make use of the good period where possible, while being extra careful about the bad luck period. That's the only thing he can do. The rest he may have to depend on his earth luck (home/office feng shui).

Since a person luck is influenced by 3 form of luck:-

1) Heaven Luck - Luck you are born with and supposed to have.

2) Earth Luck - Luck from your home and surrounding

3) Human Luck - Luck from your relationship with others and own hard work.

Each affects 33.3% of your overall luck. So in any case, he still can improve on Earth and Human Luck. However, based on the type of luck he has, his luck won't be as good as others who have big luck on his side.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

Hi Master, 

You have dedicated a lot of effort to help others, And your advices are always truthful but positive. 
I’d like to support your work if I can afford to. At the moment, we are looking for a new home. If we find ones that we are interested in, can you help assist in Feng Shui consultancy? To see which ones are better for our family? If so, how much does it cost let say to compare 3 houses? 

best regards,

Sofia