About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

There is no water in my Bazi chart. I was borne on Sept 16 1966. Is there a meaning of lacking water? How could I do to balance it?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Hi Susa,

There is no water in  my Bazi chart. I was borne on Sept 16 1966. 
Is there a meanig of lacking water? How could I do to balance it?

Assuming that your dob details is Female, 16 Sep 1966 as per this free report link:-

URL: https://online.geomancy.net/public/code/html-fs-self-free.php?pay=0&tpl=chart_true_element&username=&gender=2&day=16&month=09&year=1966&hour=0&from=main

Then, based on my quick check on your ba zi chart, your five elements is quite okay, a bit lacking in wood percentage.

Element
Strength

Percentage
Water
Strong
element_1.gif
18.2 %
Wood
Extremely Weak
element_2.gif
4.5 %
Fire
Weakest
element_3.gif
27.3 %
Earth
Weak
element_4.gif
27.3 %
Metal
Strongest
element_5.gif
22.7 %

While your main day, month, year pillar doesn't contain a water element earthly branch or heavenly stem. There is still other two pillars such as house of conception and house of life. Since hour of birth is unknown, there will only be the house of conception in which you do have a water element there. 

So there is no lacking of water at least based on the date of birth without the hour. Frankly, you need to calculate all the pillars, the seasonal influence and then the joins which converts elements etc. Only then, will you be able to determine what element you lack more of and what to improve on.

As to what to improve, you can follow the free report link on the colours, shapes and etc. The more areas etc. Of course, as you enter into different luck periods, you may need to tweak a bit of the elements you need more and so forth. 

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

• Cecil Lee changed the title to There is no water in my Bazi chart. I was borne on Sept 16 1966. Is there a meaning of lacking water? How could I do to balance it?