About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Hi Master, 

I am a paid member and have been using the reports generated for me as a guide to see my yearly luck.

This year I notice that 2020 is bad and 2021 is very bad this is very worrying for me as I have been trying to change job for the last 6 months but there is no such opportunities coming my way.  I am also having some issue with my company's management.  

Below is a screen shot of my report. 

Can you advice what I ned to do to improve my overall luck for the next 2 years?

Best Regards

Danny

1017133399_Screenshot2020-05-10at12_03_15AM.thumb.png.353e84a78300b3e3af37e3c06d488302.png

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Hi Danny,

1. Due to the a total of 3 clashes/harm (2 clashes and 1 harm) in 2020, it would be a very challenging year for you. Also, usually the impact may spill over to the following year. 

The way to improve is to keep your five elements as well balanced as possible. Looking at your five elements in the 10-yearly big luck. You are a weak Water person, and so your favourable elements are Water (3.3%) and Metal (20%). Of which, you lack more Water element than Metal element. So all the more you need to have more water element in as many areas of your life. 

Your unfavourable elements are Earth (41.7%), Wood (35%) and Fire (0%). Particularly, Earth and Wood are too much, so you need to avoid or reduce having them as far as possible. Fire element (0%) while it is your unfavourable element, is 0% and also your wealth element. So once you have sufficient Water and Metal element, you can have some Fire as it helps to exhaust away the Wood, and Produce Earth which in turn will produce Metal element. However, you mustn't just add Fire element without adding Water/Metal first. Otherwise, the Fire element will also destroy your Metal element. So you need Water first as water will help to control the Fire element.

2. From your Ba Zi Heaven Luck, what you can do is to ensure that during these two years, you need as much Water+Metal and then followed by some Fire element for overall balance. You can refer to this chart about Five Element and Characteristics:-

URL: https://talk.geomancy.net

• The easiest is of course colours/shapes which you can for example wear more favourable Water element colours like blue/black/gray, or having your room decor or whatever personal objects you own in such colours. This helps you on a daily basis.
  • The next area of course is a suitable career such as those in the Water element (Advertising, Arts, Communication, Computers etc).
  • Even having people around you which are Strong Water / Strong Metal would be good for you especially if they are your work colleagues. 
  • Others that are a little harder to change would be facing direction of your House etc. Since a house is an expensive investment, so you can only do this when you first hunt for your home.

So the more you can make sure that as many areas is Water/Metal element first the more balance your five element percentage, the less impact the clash/harm will impact you.

3. Beyond that, the feng shui of your Home (Earth Luck), is the other area that you can boost. This is because a person's luck is influenced by 3 form of luck:-

• Heaven Luck - Luck you are born with and supposed to have
  • Earth Luck - Luck from your Home and Surrounding
  • Human Luck - Luck from your relationship with others and own hard work.

So each affects 33.3% of your luck. So by improving what you can on the Heaven Luck you are boosting the 33.3% of your heaven luck. The Earth Luck is the other area which can further boost another 33.3% Together that will affect about 66.6% of your overall luck. The rest will then depend on your human luck factor.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

Hi Master Lee

Thank you for your reply. 

I am currently working in a bank. But would like to explore doing part time sports massage and working in an alternative healing industry. Is this consider as a water element career? 

But how will I know if i have added enough water element? I am already wearing alot of black/blue and gray and the items around me are also usually this colour. My room is also beige in colour.  

Anything else I can add on to boost my heaven luck?

Regards

Danny 

• Staff

Hi Danny,

I am currently working in a bank. But would like to explore doing part time sports massage and working in an alternative healing industry. Is this consider as a water element career? 

Yes, that would be considered a water element job scope, so it should be suitable for you.

But how will I know if i have added enough water element? I am already wearing alot of black/blue and gray and the items around me are also usually this colour. My room is also beige in colour.  

It is hard to quantify how things around you would translate into actual percentage value. But as long as you have as many areas in your favourable elements, then you should be okay. As each area such as colours, shapes, career, favourable direction, people around you, each will affect a portion of the luck around you.

Where pretty much you can divide into 5 key areas:-

- From birth your Chinese Name for example affect a little of your luck (so a good name etc for example helps the child as he/she grows up. However, once you are an adult, it would be too late or less effective to make any changes) - Affects about 10% overall luck

- Shapes/Colours from personal objects/room decor/office decor etc. As this helps you as you travel, go to work or do anything - Affects about 20% overall luck

- Career (Job Scope & Job Industry) - Since this affects your income, a suitable career ensure things will go smoothly for you. - Affects about 25% overall luck

- House Suitability / Country of Work (which affects the direction or whether suitable to work in this country or another country for example) - Affects about 25% overall luck

- People around you (your friends, colleagues, boss, business partners etc) - Affects about 20% luck

So from Ba Zi heaven luck, all these forms your Heaven Luck influence. So as long as you can get as many areas in your favour, this will significantly improve your luck already. It won't completely remove any clash/harm challenges, but it will help reduce the impact significantly. 

Anything else I can add on to boost my heaven luck?

Basically, the above replies cover all that you can boost from your Heaven Luck. Once you have gotten as many things in your favourable element.

Then the only other thing left is to work on your Earth Luck (Feng Shui of your Home/Office), as that affects another 33.3% of your overall luck. So this area have the additional influence to further influence the luck you have. Since 33.3% + 33.3% would affect 66.6% of your luck. So you should make sure there is no other bad stars (illness/misfortune stars ie star 2 / 5) especially in the flying star of your home affecting your frontage, bedroom which you stay or even your office where you work. As this, can further trigger more issues. 

Once you fixed, any leaks, then you can consider to enhance the good auspicious stars to bring luck. This would help to improve the overall situation. The rest will depend on your human luck factor (ie your relationship with others and own hard work).

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee