About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Any remedy for Triangle Bagua at neighbour's house pls?

myfs_161305

Dear Master Lee

My mother has been experiencing bad luck and she feels it is because of the new neighbour who stay opposite her placed the Bagua above their door as shown in the attachment. 

Can you help advise on remedy or cure for my mother pls? 

Thank you! 

regards, 

Joanne 

5DD323D8-BA88-4D65-A152-9D1B7092F626.jpeg

• Robert Lee changed the title to Any remedy for Triangle Bagua at neighbour's house pls?
Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Frankly, it is not a triangle.

2. Most likely the family places a traditional writing pen to the left of the photo and a ruler to the right.

2.1. Somehow, this then becomes or resembles a triangle.

3. What is of concern is the 3/4 image of an actual ba Gua with a confirmed mirror at the centre. But hard to tell .. but it may look like a conVEX mirror? or a concave one.

4. The rest of the photo is to grainy or hazy to see.. whether the ones around the mirror are Trigram images or again many circular reflective images.

5. Frankly, this maybe the start of a “Bagua war” if you are hanging one... 

6. This is the typical plain ba Gua with no Outer ring of trigram images.. meant specifically to deflect the neighbour’s Bagua mirror.

7. If the neighbour’s or especially if their Bagua mirror has a conVEX mirror, then use a similar one shown above but with a conCAVE mirror.

8. If the neighbour’s mirror is conCAVE, then there is another of the same as shown above with a conVEX mirror. Or buy a Bagua mirror like theirs but with a convex mirror.. if one cannot find the red one(s) as shown in my photo.

9. In the past, some had talked nicely to the neighbour’s. And some had brought down their mirror voluntarily.

10. Frankly, I am not a mediator.. if later your mum’s home places what I suggested.

11. And there are really bad blood or in today’s world; resulting in spats... that even the town council’s /police wash their hands... this is the risks one has to take. Unfortunately, knowing that our current civil service does not give emphasis on such things. 

22. This technically, this is the traditional method. 

23. Not so traditional is the use of convex Car mirror above the door. Again, sometimes may trigger the same response from such a neighbour.

6AE9C1FA-4BE7-425D-B724-BF0F52B51F9B.thumb.jpeg.1815fbb2f91d22a082cd04c11b97b41a.jpegC28F25E5-6FD6-4569-B9C7-D50A68F32E29.jpeg

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Thank you for your reply. My mother currently does not have any Bagua mirror hung above her door. She also prefers to avoid conflict. 

1. Aside from hanging the mirror, are there any other remedies?

2. Can placing a semi circular mat help? 

2i. If yes, how do we choose what colour of mat to use? 

ii. If no, what other remedies aside from placing mirrrors above the door? Does placing Pomegranate plants in front of the door help? 

Thank you. 

Regards

Joanne 

• Staff
5 hours ago, Jialin83 said:

Thank you for your reply. My mother currently does not have any Bagua mirror hung above her door. She also prefers to avoid conflict. 

1. Aside from hanging the mirror, are there any other remedies?

2. Can placing a semi circular mat help? 

2i. If yes, how do we choose what colour of mat to use? 

ii. If no, what other remedies aside from placing mirrrors above the door? Does placing Pomegranate plants in front of the door help? 

Thank you. 

Regards

Joanne 

1. In general, currently, without looking at the Flying Star numbers (FSN), if one wants to place a semi-circular mat; the colour is grey. (It is not recommended to use other colours as mentioned earlier . i..e. via FSN.

>>ii. If no, what other remedies aside from placing mirrrors above the door? Does placing Pomegranate plants in front of the door help? 

The ancient Chinese have a saying, “First Destiny, Second Luck and Third Feng Shui”. They believe that our journey through life is influenced primarily by our destiny potential and luck cycles.

1802893010_THEHOLYTRINITYOFLUCK.gif.663b821fdd2b8582183bad3a2fc7876b.gif

Para 1 has more to do with Feng Shui. But nothing beats the traditional "ba gua" war: conVEX with conCAVE mirror.

What you are dwelling in has more to do with the second: Luck. Specifically Human/Man Luck.

Thus the concern with someone "threatening" us such as placing the ba gua mirror, and the "fright of seeing a TRIANGLE" lowers one's human or man luck.

Therefore, it is human nature to find something (else) or any other alternatives.

Thus the semi-circular mat and perhaps placing Pomegranate plant(s) is an appleasement to SELF. Kinda of like a sense of security .... if so, so long as it boosts one's [your mum's - without telling her this] Human/Man Luck... then go ahead. 

Another Human/Man Luck symbol is the "Happy and Lucky" symbol is hanging the Chinese "Hong Cai" or Hokkien called it "Ang Cai".

Reference:

• Cecil Lee pinned and unpinned this topic