About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Recommended bedroom layout

ksm

Hi Master Lee,

My bed is currently against the wall due to the rectangular shape of my room and I understand that it is not ideal as energy flows from one side only and it may impact opportunities of finding a partner as well.

spacer.png

I am thinking of rearranging my bed and study/work desk as per the image below. However, the “beam” will be above my bed and study/work desk if I shift to the below layout. Would you recommend I stick to the current layout or shift to the potential layout? Thank you!

spacer.png

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Frankly based on common sense, corners often has stagnant qi.

corner_png_bb31c49e00e27dfc9a509f6aee78077a.thumb.png.7f34ed70a2893485c3d1675058ad35db.png

2. Your proposed layout is acceptable. No worries about the side-wall beam. As no matter how one sleeps, the is no possible way that your head will be below the beam:

2.1 By the time one place a bed-frame, the pillow case, the head is a distance from the beam.

Not to sleep below the beam.png

2.2. Unless one claims that he/she sleeps this way:-

1750287307_Nottosleepbelowthebeam1.png.e7332e87bfe8f0534849dd3d3c7bb732.png

Possible or not? Who does this? LOL

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Master Cecil,

Thanks for the response. However, can I check, if I remain with the current layout (which is one side of the bed against the wall), in comparison to the proposed layout, which layout would be recommended?

Edited by ksm

• Staff
49 minutes ago, ksm said:

Hello Master Cecil,

Thanks for the response. However, can I check, if I remain with the current layout (which is one side of the bed against the wall), in comparison to the proposed layout, which layout would be recommended?

1. Under the science of Compass School, Eight House concept, there is such a thing as best bed-head directions.

2. The example below shows Bedroom 3 as the proposed bedroom for "son" + his best bed-head direction:-

Case Study 31: Ultimate application of the Eight House Concept

Past Feng Shui Review in Block 75 Watertown @ Punggol

Depending on whether son or daughter and/or both occupies Bedroom 3; the bed-head and study direction(s) are optimised to them

EIGHT HOUSE 1.png

If the bedroom is specifically meant for the daughter, notice that her proposed bed-head direction and study table directions differ from son:-

EXAMPLE OF EIGHT HOUSE2.png

Reference:

3. Alternatively, there are situations where Human/Man Luck takes a higher precedence.

3.1. Here, one may be told that the son cannot sleep unless he has one side of the bed placed beside the wall.

3.2. In such a situation, Para 3.1. should be preferred. 

• 3 years later...
  • Staff

About Stagnant Qi

How about this wardrope layout for master bedroom?

IMG_1009.thumb.jpeg.15f81ea114b0621176418ecc56e3e266.jpeg

The person sleeping at the red area will have stagnant qi

image.png.28def3336fea0ad926e7791a11baf953.png

Any remedy? 

What we wanted was a corner to change clothes without disturbing another party sleeping. Thus, having this thought. 

Alternatively, if it is not as per our preferred layout, can the dressing table with mirror be beside the bedhead? 

IMG_1011.thumb.jpeg.dc8ab6093a784c403318c83e9f09c916.jpeg

High percentage is due to common sense. 

Thus so long as this "corner" is well ventilated, it is fine. And yes, try to go less to the toilet - as one needs to crawl up and down the bed.

IMG_1012.thumb.jpeg.3e97bbfa6439115793f03087d21c0817.jpeg