About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Length of altar that include ancestor tablet

mika

chinese-altar-dimensions.jpg 

Hi Master Cecil

I saw the above picture in one your reply.  You mentioned that the length is 41cm to 43cm or 59.5cm to 69cm or 71cm or 89cm or 107cm or 148cm.  Is this the length of the whole altar from one end to another end? If yes, and using 107cm as example, what measurement to use for ancestor table and chinese god?  
If the measurement is for the ancestor tablet and the chinse god tablet respectively, then can we use a combination of say 41cm for ancestor table and 59.5cm for chinese god?

Appreciate your thoughts on this. 

Sponsored Link

• Staff

These are some considerations:

1. Many hardware stores located in HDB estates do sell the Feng Shui ruler. Do get one. And use it for your reference.

2. Also many experienced contractors or so happen majority of the time, these contractors also carry a Feng Shui ruler. It costs roughly around SGD $5/- for a 5 metre one.

3. If some of them do not understand the use of the Feng Shui ruler.. in previous messages, I have given examples of how to use it.

3.1. For example, there is a top red line = Yang Feng Shui. And there is a bottom line = Yin Feng Shui.

4. SUGGESTED APPROACH FOR D.I.Y.

4.1 For an altar, try to get most of the tailor maded altar measurements BOTH within the red line. For example 35", 42" etc...

4.2 Thus, work with your ID or contractor on this basic rule as mentioned under Para 4.1 above.

5. This is another example of how another client sent this to me for vetting...

altar placement2.jpeg

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net