About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Feng Shui Review of Forett at Bukit Timah along Toh Tuck Road by Qingjian Realty (formerly Goodluck Garden)

On 7/9/2020 at 8:40 AM, Cecil Lee said:

Case Study 1: Lift and Refuse Chute Location

1. Kudos for this developer who is up-front with the location of each blocks Life and refuse chute location.

179280635_LIFTANDRUBBISHCHUTELOCATIONS.thumb.png.49da987beffe12113a622eb11e83a1e0.png

2. So far, other than HDB sales brochure and just one more site, no other developer has made an effort to be as transparent as this unless one requests confirmation from the Agent/developer:-

271387943_commonbins.thumb.png.110f2603e76ba0d6c5f46b7dece4ead2.png

2.1. Caveat:-

image.png.c4b1f95cac9ba3531d6fe2b29610c5ea.png

912362033_commonbin.thumb.png.5455a1503c7450fe53451089dcd12548.png2.2. The developer did state clearly that the refuse chute screening doors does not face any unit's entrance. But.. wait! I hope I am wrong, but it does seem that quite possible for a unit's entrance to be BESIDE this refuse chute door!

2.3. Before signing on the dotted line, try to obtain a much clearer picture of the block layout. I know of many clients did that e.g. Hillion etc.. 

3.  Is the Sales Brochure Useful and Topic 1A & B: Common Rubbish Bin:-

4. Thus there will not be any surprises during key collection.

5. As recently, some clients started discussing with me the Feng Shui of the Rivercove Residences and were crossing their fingers hoping that the rubbish bin(s) are not either beside their unit's main door or facing the main door...

Hi Cecil,

Would like to ask, from feng shui perspective, how bad is it to have the rubbish chute beside the unit main door? Is it a definite "nono"? They indicated that there is a screen door for the rubbish chute area...

Sponsored Link

• Staff
19 hours ago, Blade said:

Hi Cecil,

Would like to ask, from feng shui perspective, how bad is it to have the rubbish chute beside the unit main door? Is it a definite "nono"? They indicated that there is a screen door for the rubbish chute area...

1. If one has the time, please read this to understand the thinking behind a conservative Feng Shui Master, first to get a flavour of my reply.

2. Just last year a client told me that they previously engaged a Feng Shui Master (not nice to name his name).

3. This client told me that their former Master told them that he will always use the main door and that all HDB flats have poor Feng Shui because of the main door position.

4. That was enough for this client to search for another Feng Shui Master. Thus they engaged me.

5. Don't be surprised that in Singapore there are still a high percentage of Feng Shui Masters who only eat, sleep, wake-up and eat and sleep FOR the Main door only.

6. If one meets such a person and if the potential buyer brings such a Feng Shui Master to this home, GOOD LUCK! to you! 

7. In Singapore, somehow many still think that Feng Shui has to do with the main door. And even today, I believe roughly 70% of Singaporeans still (have a vague) idea that the Frontage of the home is the Feng Shui from the main door.

8. If few have read my link and the rationale of Feng Shui is about the Frontage and for high-rise, it is often the location with the most windows. Thus most of the time, this should be like standing at the living room balcony looking outwards.

9. Thus if one only eats and sleeps with the notion of Main Entrance Door as the Feng Shui, and worse, confronted with the Rubbish bin next to it. (It does not matter if there is a door to this rubbish bin).

10. In some of the articles on the common bin, I had also made common sense  concerns: especially if one encounters inconsiderate neighbours.

11. For a condo and EC, most if not all (other than Hillion); these common bins are just built into a shallow wall. There is no luxury of a large lobby to house the common bins.

12. Thus if an inconsiderate neighour leaves things at the bin, it may just be beside this unit's main door. Or that the neigbour's waste liquid drips pass your front door x a few neighbours.

13. One cannot thus stand at one's main door whole day to confront that neighbour. A case of "High Noon" and lead to bad blood. I am not saying that this is common. But don't be the unlucky one. LOL

14. The bad news is that once a person has grown with a stigma, often, it is very difficult to convince or shake-it-off. All I have to say is "GOOD LUCK TO YOU"

stigma.gif.9e9a278e4e899a68c86416d1022b4d1a.gif

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...