About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

MS Brende

Ms Brende

Greetings Master Lee,

I recently discovered your site and just love it!

1)  Regarding a new home purchase, I am wondering what to do about a house we like since the property has good front door frontage for me (SE) but not for my husband. We actually have opposite directions in everything. Wondering if my husband entered the house from the back door (NW) would that correct the problem for him?

2)  Also the location of the bedroom is an irritation for one of us is there anyway to remedy a location issue since there are no other bedrooms better for us?

3)  What do you recommend regarding the FS steps to purchasing a home? What does a consult cover?

Looking forward to your insight and thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Ms Brende

Sponsored Link

• Staff
3 hours ago, Ms Brende said:

Greetings Master Lee,

I recently discovered your site and just love it!

1)  Regarding a new home purchase, I am wondering what to do about a house we like since the property has good front door frontage for me (SE) but not for my husband. We actually have opposite directions in everything. Wondering if my husband entered the house from the back door (NW) would that correct the problem for him?

2)  Also the location of the bedroom is an irritation for one of us is there anyway to remedy a location issue since there are no other bedrooms better for us?

3)  What do you recommend regarding the FS steps to purchasing a home? What does a consult cover?

Looking forward to your insight and thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Ms Brende

Glad you enjoyed the site:-

Response to Question 1.  Authentic Feng Shui is not just based on the Eight House concept which you have described. Far from it. 

1.1 This link shows an overview of the many disciplines used to do a proper evaluation and recommendations:-

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Greetings Master Lee!

Thank you for your great response.

I see the process of evaluation in very in depth.

If we purchase the 1 home consultation and we realize we need to do more home evaluations can you keep the price at the 2, 3 home price?

Also what is the cost of doing an optimal layout for a home incase we decided to build a home?

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,

Ms Brende

• Staff
1 hour ago, Ms Brende said:

Greetings Master Lee!

Thank you for your great response.

I see the process of evaluation in very in depth.

If we purchase the 1 home consultation and we realize we need to do more home evaluations can you keep the price at the 2, 3 home price?

Also what is the cost of doing an optimal layout for a home incase we decided to build a home?

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,

Ms Brende

1. You wrote: "Also what is the cost of doing an optimal layout for a home incase we decided to build a home?"

2. Please note that House Hunting service is time consuming. The fees shown is: As it is.