Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link
 
Sign in to follow this  
Ms Brende

Mr Bende

Recommended Posts

Greetings Mr Lee,

Thank you in advance for your very important advice!

1)  Regarding accessing/buying a house, do we base the "House Number Report' on the date the house was built,  or the date we plan to buy the house (2020)?

2)  As we move forward in time will the Date ranges (for Example: 2024-2043) have an effect on the homeowners or is it still based on the original date that the house was built?

3)  Will repairs or remodeling effect the house expression? and to what extent? for example painting add new flooring etc. or does it change when a new room is added?

4) I am wanting to understand if I need to look at all three periods from the date of the home build for example if it was built in 1987, to today 2020 and even into 2024-2043?

5)  Also what does under period 7, represents lots of wealth.

 

Looking so forward to your expertise Master Lee!!!

Respectfully,

Ms Bende

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sponsored Link
 
5 hours ago, Ms Brende said:

Greetings Mr Lee,

Thank you in advance for your very important advice!

1)  Regarding accessing/buying a house, do we base the "House Number Report' on the date the house was built,  or the date we plan to buy the house (2020)?

2)  As we move forward in time will the Date ranges (for Example: 2024-2043) have an effect on the homeowners or is it still based on the original date that the house was built?

3)  Will repairs or remodeling effect the house expression? and to what extent? for example painting add new flooring etc. or does it change when a new room is added?

4) I am wanting to understand if I need to look at all three periods from the date of the home build for example if it was built in 1987, to today 2020 and even into 2024-2043?

5)  Also what does under period 7, represents lots of wealth.

 

Looking so forward to your expertise Master Lee!!!

Respectfully,

Ms Bende

1. Applies to high-rise units. Not landed property. Based on either build date or a re-build date or major renovations (subject to interpretations).

2. Refer to Para 1.

3. Please go and search for "Change Period". Already lots of resources on this subject from the previous Period 7 to Period 8 era.

4. What is the purpose, here? If it is for using a date for input, refer to Para 1.

5. Please note that Period 7 is history. Why dwell with the past?


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear Mr Lee,

Wow I can't believe that the house numbers don't  effect the single family home and only apply to high-rises/apartment units..

If that's true then what numbers or what situation has the greatest effect on the home beyond the rectangle and square?

Also what areas is it best to avoid having water lines? Guessing its South since that represents Fire? The House is facing south.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear Mr Lee,

Are angled bay windows that stick out from the home a concern on the front of the house?

Also are sliding back doors problematic in any way?

Thank you for all your great insight!

Respectfully,

Ms Brende

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2020 at 2:36 PM, Ms Brende said:

Dear Mr Lee,

Are angled bay windows that stick out from the home a concern on the front of the house?

Also are sliding back doors problematic in any way?

Thank you for all your great insight!

Respectfully,

Ms Brende

 

 

1. Frankly, Feng Shui does not micro-manage every facade of a house.

2. If it is an apartment block; and of that stack faces a busy road or highway; there is a tendency for traffic noise to bounce up to an upper floor Bay roofing.

2.1. Noise can reflect onto the roofline and amplify into a unit or house.

2.2. Sound proofing of balcony or open Bay windows:-

C80A65E3-A1A7-4C26-8F1C-17DF3CB9B175.thumb.jpeg.9f3a6291bb2438a3acba28827ff20555.jpeg
Reference:

3. Sliding rear door is also not an issue. More to do with symbolism in Chinese customs. That it is nice to have a door that swings onwards instead of outwards or sliding doors.


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2020 at 2:31 PM, Ms Brende said:

Dear Mr Lee,

Wow I can't believe that the house numbers don't  effect the single family home and only apply to high-rises/apartment units..

If that's true then what numbers or what situation has the greatest effect on the home beyond the rectangle and square?.

1.  Please note that not everything has to do with Feng Shui.

1.1. What you wrote above is in another field. Which can be called Numerology.

2. You also wrote: "Also what areas is it best to avoid having water lines? Guessing its South since that represents Fire? The House is facing south"

2.1. Frankly, I have already replied to another similar question on the drainage. The above is based also based on Water Classics such as in the example given below:-

3. Please make an effort to read up more before posting more of such  questions or sub-guessing 1,000 years of concepts and principles.

4. Furthermore, if you had made an effort to read up, the module has mentioned that the House number report has to do with High Rise. And based on Flying Star VERTICAL Feng Shui. And does not apply to landed properties.


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...