About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Which land should I pick? Please help!!

T Le

Hello, 

I am in the process of buying a new home and I think I picked a bad house lot. I still have time to change it, so can you help me pick the better one? 

The land marked in red that says “MINE” is the lot I picked. The only bad thing about this one is the house number is 4009. I read that 4 means death and 9 means forever (death forever). If you add 4+9 you get 13 which is unlucky in western culture but lucky in China. 1 + 3 equals 4 which means death again. The direction is southeast which is a lucky direction for my husband and I. I am the year of the sheep (1991) and he is the year of the rabbit (1987). I read that our lucky directions are East, South, and Southeast. 

The land that is in purple is another option. The house number is 3915 which equals to 8 (good number). The only problem is that there is an electric box and fire hydrant located in front of the house. The house is not built yet so I do not know if the door will meet the fire hydrant. I heard that fire hydrant in front of the house will wash the money away. 

Please tell me which land I should pick to build my house on. 

Thank-you. 

190C75C9-6271-4BA9-9A97-3466150A55D0.jpeg

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Please re-read my earlier reply. 

Frankly, I don't want you to waste your time and effort by merely posting such tourism/ holiday type of photos.

Seriously, asking such a serious question and sending such piecemeal or "no head no tail" photos and seeking again serious advice is a "joke".

Therefore, this forum thread is locked. 

tourists sight seeing photo.png

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Cecil Lee locked this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • Staff
Question:  (1). Just out of curiosity, do house numbers have or dictate any element to them? If so, is it the entire number, the last two digits, etc? 
(2). What are the numbers for:

Water
Wood
Earth
Metal
Fire

Landed property house numbering is also subject to different interpretations = especially based on someone applying certain formulas under Chinese Numerology or even use of Gua (Kua) numbers.

As a result, if asked for an opinion, there will always be lots of conflicting signals either positive or negative. 

If so, then you might just want to flip a coin:-
1299696595_HDBHEADSORTAILS.png.70da969775d6f6890c603e36bceba76e.png
Heads = Auspicious
Tails = Inauspicious

Under Flying Star Feng Shui, numbers and their significance:
Water = 1
Wood = 3, 4
Earth = 2, 5, 8
Metal = 6, 7
Fire = 9

And since Flying Stars count is only up to Nine (9), the numbers are from 1 to 9 (full stop).