About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Verdale @ Jalan Jurong Kechil by CSC Land and China Overseas Holdings

Cecil Lee

• 3 weeks later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

Case Study 1: What's in a name? Verdale?

1. To confess, I am an ardent fan of just every historical subject especially the unfortunate history of World War II!

2. Don't get me wrong.. although I am old, I am not that old! But I was always curious and can also be considered a bookworm of sorts.

3. Thus seen reels of D-Day several hundreds of time. Feeling that there is French connection Verdale...

3.1. Typed "verdale france"..

279263242_Significanceofthewordverdale.png.49950e3624c3985fdaa05ceb3fff5094.png

3.2. I see... "A type of olive tree grown in Provence, France for making oil... Hmm.... Virgin Olive oil.. which is the cooking oil used by my family. The only disadvantage of olive oil is that it has a low flash-point. Thus not ideal if one always fry Chinese food with. LOL

3.3. However, there are also not so flattering search meanings on Verdale... 

4. Huh? You mean that I can only become an excellent worker? What I cannot be the boss if I stay, here? Seow is it? Can be very impractical? Like this, I don’t want to stay in such a place!
DAB52712-82D3-40DF-91B8-51453D0CC048.thumb.jpeg.89b144af5b4b19673c9c27615a585291.jpeg

1CFFC28C-12F8-4F4A-967A-624455AC760F.png

Grandma's Darling Grand Daughter: "Mum: How is Grandma going to ever going to take a taxi, here? Such a difficult name to pronounce!"

Grandma overheard her darling grand daughter. She immediately reassured her sweet little thing...

It’s so easy! I always say this name correctly “VADA / VADE !”

F9080E97-EE58-41A2-90EF-232267BA31C1.thumb.jpeg.841bdb40633a295b485e43289471d12c.jpeg
Verdale = VADA! LOL One up for our dear Ah Ma! Cheers!

Developer: "Good idea! All visitors to our showroom will get 12 complimentary boxes a dozen each of Vada's - if you buy a unit, here." Thank you Ah Ma! Our sales will shoot-through the roof! With it's association with the most famous + popular icon snack!

A Potential Client's says: "Can I have Hum Chee Pengs instead of VADA's " ... “No, no! Putu Piring!”

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

From the developer note, it seems to be somewhat Spanish in origin

VERDALE naming

The development’s naming philosophy for “Verdale” is strongly inspired by the lush greenery within its immediate surroundings as the development is within close proximity to the nature reserve sites.
“Verde” refers to green in Spanish or “Verdant” which means rich vegetation, while “Dale” relates to the nature sights that is created by lush greenery spaces like meadow, pasture, valley.

• Thanks 1

• Staff

Case Study 2A: Can I rely on the Sales Brochure North (SBN) marking?

1. Protractor readings on the Sales Brochure shows the length of the pool as NE2 vs SW2.

1655718576_VERDALEFLYINGSTARFENGSHUI.thumb.png.cc871c4d52cc8325d09bc260c86ead70.png

2. Fortunately, the swimming pool is parallel with De Souza Avenue.

977342320_VERDALEONEMAPFLYINGSTARS.thumb.png.d59cb01362cad69fd8c093e01991e8c7.png

2.1. I was able to confirm that the SBN is correct.

Case Study 2B: Flying Star Feng Shui of Verdale Condo is either NE2, SW2, SE2 or NW2.

3. I have yet to check the SBN on the expected T.O.P. date. But should easily be a Period 9 (2024 to 2043) home.

4. The back cover of the Sales Brochure stated that the Expected Date of Vacant Possession is on 30 September 2024.

image.thumb.png.2691b7d2b0c8af4d68e0bdce85c7ceef.png

• Staff

Case Study 3: What is with the "killer" herb garden?

1. All condos/ECs are required to do mandatory weekly fogging of their premises.

2. So far, all current condos and ECs have given up on their herb gardens.

625438314_WHATSWITHTHEHERBGARDEN.png.654cc4033bff82d8d77f8ef8db8a5ed7.png

3. Herbs taken from such gardens is a ticking cancerous time-bomb. 

4. Sounds nice on a Sales Brochure only.

(Search: Dairy Farm Residences and there is a more detailed resource on this. LOL)

• Staff

Case Study 4: 3 Bedroom Type C1c and C1cP

1025175669_1Verdale-eBrochure_40.thumb.png.5c08a71048f7eaf2988a65f3936427d8.png

1. Poor Shapes and Forms Feng Shui as the (raised type) WC water well clashes the stove.

2. Something unusual.. in green = a utilities "air-well" or non-conventional looking common bin? But certainly does not look like the later.

3. Good that all interior walls seems to be solid pre-cast concrete type. Not dry walls.. Hope did not interpret incorrectly.

4. Okay, some Feng Shui Masters (FSM) will certainly cry fowl with the front door opening towards a "blank" wall. Wait till you meet one = A Conservative FSM) where their Feng Shui revolves only on the front door. LOL

• 10 months later...