About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Choosing house facing using 8 mansion or Ba Zi? + Cecil Lee's personal advice to look at two major considerations

Hello,

My Ba Zi is strong yin Earth Dragon my favourable elements are metal, wood, and water. My kua is 3 my favourable directions are north, east, south, and south-east. 

South is my sheng chi direction but it is also a fire direction. My Ba Zi tells me I do not need anymore fire. So should I avoid choosing a south facing house? 

Should I choose a house that is favourable to both my Ba Zi and Kua or choose a house using only my Kua?

Thank you.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

These are some considerations:

1. For practical purposes the more the restrictive or narrow one's guidelines; there is a possibility that one may either miss a GEM or an unpolished GEM of a home.

2. What you mentioned especially that of your Ba Zi and Kua (Gua) are the ideal or utopian conditions: "Should I choose a house that is favourable to both my Ba Zi and Kua or choose a house using only my Kua?".

3. My advice to finding a good home are based on two MAJOR key considerations:

a. Location, location, location (or LX3) or Excellent External Shapes and Forms = 70%
b. The concept of Yangzhai san yao =30% 
= Total = 100%

1157260783_yangcai.png.a698e5b35c8b0a7b02537e07c72bcd2a.png

4. Under the Yangzhai  san yao one can either look at ba zi and kua as one condition or generally use just the kua.

5. But the point here that even under Yangzhai san yao, 1. Frontage adds only a small percentage if we consider that LX3 takes a huge chunk of the total score!

6. Through the years, some of us (cannot blame for Singaporeans) as many of us are just textbook warriors. Good to regurgitate what we had learnt but not as "bright". Thus we see so few enterpreneurs in SG. 

7. The key success is to zoom in on the LX3, first and foremost! "Don't missed out great opportunities. As the internal often can be balanced or optimized." 

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

Further to what I mentioned:-

1. Personally, when I look at the purchase of a potential home for myself I look at two major considerations:

a. Location, Location and Location
b. Flying Stars timely stars: When in Period 7, I purchased a home with double #7's at it's frontage. While in Period 8, it is either double #8's or Water star #8 at the frontage. For Period 9 it should be Water star #9 and if possible double #9's.

2. In the above example, Kua and or Ba-zi + Kua is considered as "Nice-to" but not my main decision ideal.

3. Again, one will notice that my chief aim is to find the best home with the best Shapes and Forms or LX3! Why miss such a great opportunity.

• Staff

Case Study: Understanding of Human/Man Luck under the Holy Trinity of Chinese Luck System

1. Often if LX3 is Okay (not outstanding or above average but just average)

2. Thus even if the house Feng Shui is not fantastic; one saving grace is a person's Human/man luck system can sometimes boost the overall luck.

• Cecil Lee changed the title to Choosing house facing using 8 mansion or Ba Zi? + Cecil Lee's personal advice to look at two major considerations