About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Office near guan im temple in bugis is it good fengshui?

shannonc

I’m looking for an office to rent and there is an office building called skyline building that is beside beside guan im temple. It is separated from the temple by a hotel. Am wondering if it’s ok to have my business in an area where there is alot of temple activities and crowd.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Frankly, there are many businesses or offices in close proximity of this popular temple.

If there is no constant inhaling of joss fumes or you are neutral to the huge crowds especially during the 1st and 15th lunar month, then you might consider it.

As Feng Shui is just 33.33% of the total luck. Human or man luck such as mentioned above makes another 33.33% of the rest. (Reference: The Holy Trinity of Chinese Luck system)

In addition it also depends on the type of your business, also.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff
47 minutes ago, shannonc said:

I found some potential units but am unsure about the view of the rooftops.

unit A:
EC398D3B-04A7-4EFF-840B-4EC6D4D56915.jpeg.d686fd3ee3d99f0b93ff358314c2a3e4.jpeg

unit b:

933FF81D-8D02-4EE9-8B97-03E3A2B77DAA.jpeg.b74ca4b24311cbf17bfe8a4c489940d4.jpeg

i would like to check your price for doing an audit at my future office. Small size office. Many thanks ahead.

1. In my opinion, from the photos taken for unit a and b; don't seem to see any threat or poison arrows. Of course (in general) b: seems a better choice.

2. For can or cannot rent, the fee for 1 visit is $288/- or for a full audit fee ranges between $288/- to $488/- thereabouts for a small office - depends on actual job-costing of the audit. It is best to contact me via HP/WhatsApp: +65 978-53171 to confirm exact quote and or/to confirm availability. Thanks 

Hello Cecil, thanks for all the response from you. Found another unit where the window in front faces the attached. It doesn't have a city view like the ones i posted earlier. It faces the side of another building, separated by a road so it still has some distance. The general feeling is good. Wondering if it's ok to face a building before i make the final decision.

Thereafter, I would require your professional help to do an audit for the selected unit.

449959764_ScreenShot2020-11-20at2_55_41PM.png.356d1e95f3dabd3b98b2f884f376fbed.png

• Staff
12 minutes ago, shannonc said:

Hello Cecil, thanks for all the response from you. Found another unit where the window in front faces the attached. It doesn't have a city view like the ones i posted earlier. It faces the side of another building, separated by a road so it still has some distance. The general feeling is good. Wondering if it's ok to face a building before i make the final decision.

Thereafter, I would require your professional help to do an audit for the selected unit.

449959764_ScreenShot2020-11-20at2_55_41PM.png.356d1e95f3dabd3b98b2f884f376fbed.png

Looks okay. The photo on the right does have a sharp corner. But in my opinion not an issue.