About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Feng Shui when viewing house

TiongCJ

I have visited 2 showrooms for property under construction to buy a house for my own stay.

1st property, I have met a beggar in front of the showroom asking for moment which I ignored. Later the beggar shouted when I enter the showroom.

2nd property, it was drizzling on my way to the showroom, and rain heavily on my way back.

Is there any indication?

Personally I prefer 1st property, however was disturbed by the situation that I face when visiting the showroom. Need kind help to advise. Thank you.

Additionally, is there anything wrong in terms of fengshui in staying in level 4 (or 3A)? Or beside a hospital? Thanks.

Sponsored Link

Thank you so much for the reply.

However, that is just a showroom, not the actual property/house itself. Does that really matter?

Planning to bring my partner for second viewing to the showroom. What if nothing, or something good happen during the visit?

Additionally, is there anything wrong in terms of fengshui in staying in level 4 (or 3A)? Or beside a hospital? Thanks.

Not sure if I am being too extreme, but your kind explanation will save my day. Thank you.

Edited by TiongCJ

Just to add on, I realized that I have been lied by the property agent from my first viewing of the showroom (hidden fees not disclosed, reduced payment amount, shortened promotional period - to attract me to make decision on the spot)

Bringing a trusted property agent for the second time viewing, together with my partner.

• Thanks 1

• Staff

You wrote: However, that is just a showroom, not the actual property/house itself. Does that really matter?

Frankly, subjective. Most importantly best to discuss with family if they ate okay or not with it.

24 minutes ago, TiongCJ said:

Thank you so much for the reply.

However, that is just a showroom, not the actual property/house itself. Does that really matter?

Planning to bring my partner for second viewing to the showroom. What if nothing, or something good happen during the visit?

Additionally, is there anything wrong in terms of fengshui in staying in level 4 (or 3A)? Or beside a hospital? Thanks.

Not sure if I am being too extreme, but your kind explanation will save my day. Thank you.

Hopefully not near to a hospital morgue.

More of a stigma as it can also affect future resale value.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff
50 minutes ago, TiongCJ said:

Duly noted, thank you so much.

Will discuss with them and provide update post-second viewing.

Yeap, not facing the private hospital , and doesn't have mortuary.

Is 4th floor (3A) just a stigma as well?

If not facing Hospital 3A generally should be acceptable.