About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Master bedroom

starling00

Recently purchased a unit then realize some possible fs issue and hope to seek master's advise on how to resolve. 

There is a hallway between dining and living. And it will lead to master bedroom. From the hallway can see the master bedroom door. And after open the mbr door, can see the toilet door... 

What can i do? Please advice. Thank you master! 

IMG_20210127_205654.jpg

Sponsored Link

• Staff

These are some considerations:

1. There are some Feng Shui Masters (FSMs) who will always "demand" of their clients to change the position of the toilet door. (Not withstanding that between the devil and the deep blue sea) to them it is better to let the toilet door face the lower half of the master bed than the situation that you had described.

image.png.e2e1368381162d58072f0eba79b7ccbb.png

2. Frankly, in my opinion, all this boils down to it being a stigma than Feng Shui.

2.1. Be it a FSM or an ordinary person or persons who felt that it is inauspicious.

2.2. Worse off comments is when someone says that the WC is directly facing the toilet door.

3. The best is to simply close the toilet door when not in use.

Related:

image.thumb.png.55ac78b52e2ee4f76b7370bcc3a3064b.png

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Thank you master! Current practice is close the toilet door all the time. So shouldnt be a problem to us then! Glad to hear that from you. 

Another thing I would like to seek your advise is.. 

From the hallway, it actually lead to master bed room and can see its door. It is actually leading to the toilet door. If I have close the toilet door, is it mean it is alright?
Because cannot see my bedroom from the hallway. it wont have any bad qi flowing issue... right?

Do I need to concern on the master bed room door facing or what I will see when leave the bedroom?? because likely i will swap the tv and sofa position and build wall cabinet (tv+storage).
if talking about stigma, i just need to keep that cabinet especially what I see from bedroom always clean, neat and tidy. then should not be an issue? 

once again, thank you master!

fs.thumb.jpg.02eeb40dca55d59de22926cfc0176a1f.jpg

• 7 months later...