About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

My Ba Zi Reading for fire element

dshoes

Hi Master

i went to get my reading with a geomancer & she advised that my fire element is weak. she said this will make it difficult for me to have children hence I need to increase my fire by buying a horse figurine (I did not buy, it’s $1888).

I did the free ba zi reading on your website and it stated that fire is unfavorable element for me. Furthermore, house of life and house of conception is empty. Can you share what this means ? Should I try to enhance fire element or not? 

my birthday 04/02/1988 11.45 am. 

thank you

Sponsored Link

• Staff

i went to get my reading with a geomancer & she advised that my fire element is weak. she said this will make it difficult for me to have children hence I need to increase my fire by buying a horse figurine (I did not buy, it’s $1888).

1. I would generally be wary of anyone that use lot negative predictions or negative fortune telling predictions to frighten you into buying one of their products or services.

1.1. I have heard to many such stories from clients who said they saw a geomancer, and the geomancer tell them there is something really bad. Then said that in order to solve it, you must get this or that services or products from them. Just recently, one of my client was telling me she previously consulted someone which told her there is some ghosts and need to do this and that to advert it. So she followed the advise. Then later she recommended two other friends to this consultant, and they were also told the exact same thing. Only then did she realised realised that she was probably being conned.

1.2. Most of these are just trying to play on your fear in order to get you buy something. Which by the way, all these figurines are non true feng shui products or items. True feng shui is nothing but balancing and harmonizing yourself to your environment, usually through colours, shapes, favourable direction house, people around you and suitable career etc. So you really don't need to buy anything if you really apply feng shui correctly. 

I did the free ba zi reading on your website and it stated that fire is unfavorable element for me. Furthermore, house of life and house of conception is empty. Can you share what this means ? Should I try to enhance fire element or not? 

my birthday 04/02/1988 11.45 am. 

2. Our free report isn't crippled in anyway, so the analysis results will be exactly the same as our paid report. However, as it is a free report we do not provide the details of all the full analysis including the the House of Life and House of conception details. So that's the reason the free report shows the house of life and conception pillar as empty. We do not provide all the technical details, as many a times, we end up getting postings which cut and paste our free report details and expect us to explain it to them. However, the final results whether you are weak/strong element as well favourable/unfavourable elements, will be exactly the same as full report. 

Our free report are meant for users to fully use many of our tools on our website with the free ba zi report. So there is no reason for us to cripple it.

3. As you didn't provide your gender, but from your info provided. I am assuming you are a Female, since you mentioned something about the geomancer saying it maybe difficult for you to have children. 

So your dob information is Female, 4 Feb 1988 at 11.45am, then the following free report is 100% accurate:-

URL: https://online.geomancy.net/public/code/html-fs-self-free.php?pay=0&tpl=chart_true_element&username=&gender=2&day=4&month=02&year=1988&hour=7

4. As far as I can tell, you are a Strong Earth Rabbit, because your total favourable elements (that make you strong) is greater than total unfavourable elements (that make you weak).

Earth + Fire + Metal (93.5%) > Wood + Water + Metal (32.6%) = Strong Earth person. 

NOTE: Metal element will cancel itself out in the equation, since it Metal both exhaust your earth as well as help your water element.

5. So your favourable elements are Metal/Water/Wood, while your unfavourable elements are Fire/Earth. So as a Strong Earth, you want to control yourself from being too strong. 

Of which you have a lot of Earth >50%. Of which the ideal percentage is 20%. So if you add more fire element will only make you even more stronger and over balanced. So both Earth and Fire are your unfavourable elements and won't help you at all.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

Thanks Master. 

Do you do any face2face consults or virtually? 

My free Ba zi reading states that my 40s to 60s could be bad luck, is it possible to do anything to alleviate this or minimize the impact?

Thank you. 

• Staff

Do you do any face2face consults or virtually? 

1. Our comprehensive ba zi life reading services is an online service via e-mail, whatsapp or call. We only provide face-to-face for home feng shui consultation services. You can learn more about our comprehensive ba zi services from this link:-

My free Ba zi reading states that my 40s to 60s could be bad luck, is it possible to do anything to alleviate this or minimize the impact?

2. There will always be some ups and downs in your luck flow, as your 10-yearly/5-yearly/yearly/6-monthly/monthly luck changes from time to time. So you will need to know your five element percentage, as that helps you better tweak your five elements since there will be some elements you need more and some you need less at any one time. Then together with the luck forecast, you can then be able to know what you need to be extra careful of and which are the good years you can better utilize. This will allow you to better maximize your luck.

3. A person's luck is influenced by 3 forms of luck:-

3.1. Heaven Luck - Luck you are born with and supposed to have and how you can balance yourself to your surroundings.

3.2. Earth Luck - Luck from your home, office and surroundings.

3.3. Human Luck - Luck from your relationship with others and own hard work.

3.4. So each luck affects 33.3% of your overall luck.

4. Ultimately, the ba zi is just a forecast of luck you are supposed to have, and knowing when are your good and bad period, allows you to be careful and be prepared for possible challenges, or knowing when to take advantage of your good period. So the more you can balance your five elements to bring them to your ideal 20% of each element, the better your overall luck. 

4.1. After that, it will depend in your home / office feng shui which influence and affect your earth luck which can affect another 33.3% of your overall luck. Hence, a good home /office feng shui can have additional adverse impact on your overall luck.

4.2. The rest depends on your own hard work and your relationship with others from your human luck effort. 

5. So knowing how is your luck, what you lack and what you need more, allows you to pick the suitable colours/shapes, career, suitable house and people around you (your friends/colleagues) that will bring you luck in order to improve your overall luck.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee