About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Confused with Daymaster and Favourable/Unfavourable Elements

Hi,

I am confused with what kind of Daymaster I am and my Favourable/Unfavourable Elements. 

Have two contrasting readings with one saying mine is not a true strong day master. 

22 Sep 1998. 4.30pm

Thanks

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Honestly, I don't know who you did your reading with. So I cannot comment much on how others does their analysis or how detail it is. 

2. All I can say is if your info below is correct (depending on whether your gender is male/female as you didn't provide that detail):-

2.1. Western Calendar: Male - 22 Sep 1998  at 3.00 p.m. to 4.59 p.m.
Lunar Calendar: (1998, 8th month, 2 day) at 3.00 p.m. to 4.59 p.m.

URL: https://online.geomancy.net/public/code/html-fs-self-free.php?pay=0&tpl=chart_true_element&username=&gender=1&day=22&month=09&year=1998&hour=9

2.2. Western Calendar: Female - 22 Sep 1998  at 3.00 p.m. to 4.59 p.m.
Lunar Calendar: (1998, 8th month, 2 day) at 3.00 p.m. to 4.59 p.m.

URL: https://online.geomancy.net/public/code/html-fs-self-free.php?pay=0&tpl=chart_true_element&username=&gender=2&day=22&month=09&year=1998&hour=9

3. As long as your dob information is correct, then that would be your true birth element and thus your favourable/unfavourable element. As we do not cripple our free reports in any way. The report will be the same as our comprehensive ba zi report, except not all the details and analysis are provided in the free report:-

URL: https://www.geomancy.net/forums/store/product/21-personalized-ba-zi-life-reading-premium-with-monthlydaily-forecast-and-expert-review/

4. The reason why there can be so many different analysis is that depending on how they analysis the ba zi details and what type of calendar format was used (ie lunar calendar vs chinese solar calendar etc). So it is understandable that many people may get confused.

4.1. There are some who just do a very basic element based on your year of birth. This is of course, less accurate than if you consider the day of birth element, since they will take the year element.

4.2. Even if they do the full details with day, month, year and hour of birth. Not many ba zi calculates the 2 additional pillars House of Life and House of Conception which can also affect the analysis.

4.3. Also, there are combinations and clashes which occurs in the report which can change an original element ie wood to fire element. If they do not consider this properly, very often, you can get inaccurate assessment of your true birth elements. 

4.4. So the experience and knowledge of that master who calculate the analysis for you also is important. As sometimes even if the chart is the same, but the way the information is interpretated will affect the final analysis as well. 

5. So the experience and depth of analysis can greatly affect your analysis. In our case, our report (even the free one), considers all these factors and more into the analysis. So you can safely use the results from our free report as it is meant to complement to many other free tools or daily forecast that we provide for users to make use of. Or even for some D.I.Y. trouble shooting, when they consult us for advise. So there is no reason for us to cripple or give inaccurate analysis.

6. In your case, our system determined you to be a Strong water.

Total Favourable Elements (that make you strong) = Water + Metal + Wood  = 82.9%
Total Unfavourable Elements (that make you weak) = Earth + Fire + Wood = 22.0%

Since your total favourable 82.9% > total unfavourable 22.2% = Strong Water

NOTE: Wood element cancel itself out in the equation since it helps and also weakens your default water element. 

Hence, your favourable elements would be Wood / Fire / Earth element, while your unfvourable element is Metal / Water.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

• Staff

1. Since the year of birth info was incorrect. Then your favourable and unfavourable elements would be based on this links:-

1.1. Western Calendar:Male - 22 Sep 1988 at 3.00 p.m. to 4.59 p.m.
Lunar Calendar: (1988, 8th month, 12 day) at 3.00 p.m. to 4.59 p.m.

URL: https://online.geomancy.net/public/code/html-fs-self-free.php?pay=0&tpl=chart_true_element&username=&gender=1&day=22&month=09&year=1988&hour=9

1.2. Western Calendar: Female - 22 Sep 1998  at 3.00 p.m. to 4.59 p.m.
Lunar Calendar: (1988, 8th month, 12 day) at 3.00 p.m. to 4.59 p.m.

URL: https://online.geomancy.net/public/code/html-fs-self-free.php?pay=0&tpl=chart_true_element&username=&gender=2&day=22&month=09&year=1988&hour=9

2. In your case, our system determined you to be a Strong Metal.

Total Favourable Elements (that make you strong) = Metal + Earth + Water  = 88.9%
Total Unfavourable Elements (that make you weak) = Fre + Wood + Water = 55.6%

Since your total favourable 88.9% > total unfavourable 55.6% = Strong Water

NOTE: Water element cancel itself out in the equation since it helps and also weakens your default Metal element. 

Hence, your favourable elements would be Water / Wood / Fire Earth element, while your unfvourable element is Metal / Earth.

3. Honestly, I didn't review your ba zi in detail, so unable to answer your question on your single/marriage. My focus, was to help you answer your initial question what is your true element and thus your favourable/unfavourable elements, and why there can be different analysis. I won't really know much about your details unless I do a full review of your ba zi.