About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Working Partnership: Hi [Hidden] Thanks for your offer. However, Geomancy.net has always remained neutral.

Cecil Lee

• Staff

Hello Cecil, I came across the articles that you posted online about geomancy. I am an interior designer. I would like to propose a working partnership if you are keen. I would like to incorporate my designs with fengshui analysis to Home owners as a package. Would you be keen to discuss more on this idea?

My name is [hidden] and previously I was working for a large design firm but now I come out to start on my own so I wanted a unique selling point.

Our Response:

Hi [hidden]  Thanks for your offer. However, Geomancy.net has always remained neutral. 

Frankly, through the years, I also got such offers from IDs and lots of Real Estate Agents also.

Thank you, once again!

F2EF8483-36CA-458D-9919-C8A2C673FD72.png

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Robert Lee changed the title to Working Partnership: Hi [Hidden] Thanks for your offer. However, Geomancy.net has always remained neutral.
Sponsored Link

• Staff

In the early 2000's saw a Feng Shui Master tie up with two to three Interior Designers.

I expected that this will not work in the long term for whatever reasons. Not necessarily due to below:-

A ROGUE INTERIOR DESIGNER.png

There could be many other underlining reasons why that partnership had failed with that Feng Shui Master and her collaboration.... Some of the reasons could be found under the next thread.

• Staff

A. Miscommunication or A Rogue Interior Designer (ID)?

1. My Modus Operandi is always discuss direct with my client.

2. Fine if the client chooses to bring their Interior Designer (ID) along with the discussion.

3. This is about it.

4. If clients got questions or need clarifications. Feng Shui Master (FSM) should only speak directly or communicate only with their client.

5. Not through any "Third Party" e.g. ID.

6. Thus make sure that there is no intentional or unintentional miscommunication.

7. Just imagine that it is not compulsory for the client to install a mirror say at the dining table wall or there is also not a need to install a partition facing the front door.

7.1. But what happens of the ID hears this wrongly or intentionally tells the client that the "FSM" says that it is compulsory for BOTH.

8. For this reason, please count me out with a collaboration with any Interior Designer!

B. I took your "recommendation" and engaged the ID associated with you. But was "Played Out or Cheated by them"? How? I want you to compensate me!

9. May get unexpected lawsuit(s) if the ID failed to deliver or cheat the client or has bad relationship with a client.

10.  Sometimes also, the ID may be doing very well. But suddenly lack of cash flow or funds.. would thus turn rogue.

11. Or the client suddenly could not get along the ID or their staff. "Since you recommended.. you have to sort it out for me!"

12. For all these any many other reasons, Hey! COUNT ME OUT! I am not so stupid to be unnecessarily dragged into such things.

13. Like all Food Centres, Free seating! Or rather clients go choose your own ID(s). 

14. "I was not born yesterday!" LOL