About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Unit with common rooms same level as MRT track and Living/Master room facing an opening to basement carpark

nchan68

Hi Master Cecil

I am looking to purchase Castle Green and there is one unit for sale with 2 of their bedrooms facing the MRT track and being on the same level is that okay (blue arrow is facing of the 2 bedrooms to the track)

The living and master bedroom room also faces an opening where you can see the basement car park (drawn in green arrow, white portion is the opening of the basement car park)

Thank you!

InkedCastleGreen site plan_LI.jpg

Edited by nchan68

• nchan68 changed the title to Unit with common rooms same level as MRT track and Living/Master room facing an opening to basement carpark
Sponsored Link

• Staff
2 minutes ago, nchan68 said:

Hi Master Cecil

I am looking to purchase Castle Green and there is one unit for sale with 2 of their bedrooms facing the MRT track and being on the same level is that okay (blue arrow is facing of the 2 bedrooms to the track)

The living and master bedroom room also faces an opening where you can see the basement car park (drawn in green arrow, white portion is the opening of the basement car park)

Thank you!

InkedCastleGreen site plan_LI.jpg

Generally no issue under Shapes and Forms Feng Shui given that the MRT track is parallel to Castle Green territorial boundary - even if the unit is titled at an angle. "Not perfect - but acceptable."

In fact it may be considered as a blessing in disguise as it is somewhat  or roughly like a "castle gate" (protective) formation. With the exception of "white" pollution i.e. both traffic noise (especially during peak hours) + MRT train traffic noise.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Master Cecil,

Sorry to hijack the thread as I facing a similar issues of the MRT track problem.

I am looking to purchase a Caspian unit with the Master-bedroom, one common-room and the living room facing the MRT track and being on slightly above the MRT track.

Can please advise if there is any potential "sha qi" as the train seems to be cutting through the unit.

Thanks in advance !

Jit

WhatsApp Image 2022-08-05 at 12.15.09 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-08-05 at 12.14.41 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-08-05 at 12.04.27 PM.jpeg

• Staff
2 hours ago, Jit said:

Hi Master Cecil,

Sorry to hijack the thread as I facing a similar issues of the MRT track problem.

I am looking to purchase a Caspian unit with the Master-bedroom, one common-room and the living room facing the MRT track and being on slightly above the MRT track.

Can please advise if there is any potential "sha qi" as the train seems to be cutting through the unit.

Thanks in advance !

Jit

WhatsApp Image 2022-08-05 at 12.15.09 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-08-05 at 12.14.41 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-08-05 at 12.04.27 PM.jpeg

Frankly, it seems too close for comfort. 

• Staff
4 hours ago, Jit said:

Thanks Master Cecil for the prompt response. 

Haix we might not have much options as time is running out. 

Just curious, would there be ways to mitigate this? Thanks in advance !

You wrote: Just curious, would there be ways to mitigate this?

To mitigate: Go find out what is Habit Twelve (12)!  Make sure the HEAD, yes, the HEAD is made of ROCK, please.

Else, how about ......... Habits 1, 2 and 3.

lets_brainstorm.gif.24a1bd3b2ac96f8cef0b8ab78dfe9d7a.gif

Go find LTA, next ask LTA to make IT disappear! Can or Not? 
LTA says CAN. Refers the person to the Judge.

The Judge refers the person to IMH, instead. LOL

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Master Cecil, found this similar thread here. I wanted to buy this house (650B, #7) next to Pioneer MRT but not sure if the door facing downward staircase and living hall & common rooms’ windows facing  mrt track are bad idea to have this house. Could you pls help to advise.

image.thumb.jpeg.5909767815ce74c4049a0fa2653449d7.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.25950d9e83422cd11ac35cad5c4ab962.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.6a27e828c65b1b1c099d6b3b3f22c0ab.jpeg

• Staff

The Majority of Conservative Feng Shui Master will often ask to refrain from buying. 

In general, the tracks seems to run quite parallel and no nasty @slicing towards the unit.

The Sha Qi has more to look out towards the parallel support beams with the sound proofing. This has more to do with external Shapes and Forms; especially white noise pollution. Which does affect health and wealth.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cecil Lee said:

The Majority of Conservative Feng Shui Master will often ask to refrain from buying. 

In general, the tracks seems to run quite parallel and no nasty @slicing towards the unit.

The Sha Qi has more to look out towards the parallel support beams with the sound proofing. This has more to do with external Shapes and Forms; especially white noise pollution. Which does affect health and wealth.

Thanks for the reply and advise.

There was a train passed by when viewing this unit. It’s not noisy as the train was slowing down b4 approaching the stn. Will I able to do anything to reduce that Sha Zi from the slight slice from that track?

I have looked for the beams …I can see from the living hall window but not direct. Pls see photo below. Is this fine?
image.thumb.jpeg.db6e1c11b7a1a50d0c1d5d1f515344e0.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.4205a25019d51b65a6329014e9e1f011.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Staff
2 hours ago, Winley said:

Thanks for the reply and advise.

There was a train passed by when viewing this unit. It’s not noisy as the train was slowing down b4 approaching the stn. Will I able to do anything to reduce that Sha Zi from the slight slice from that track?

I have looked for the beams …I can see from the living hall window but not direct. Pls see photo below. Is this fine?
image.thumb.jpeg.db6e1c11b7a1a50d0c1d5d1f515344e0.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.4205a25019d51b65a6329014e9e1f011.jpeg

image.jpeg

Under Shapes and Forms Feng Shui, the MRT tracks is not a THREAT. 

Good news is that nowadays MRT trains both run quieter and the sound reflecting panels does seem to help.

But again, do expect that there are many Indian Chiefs in Feng Shui. And if one meets a Conservative Feng Shui Master (FSM); then one has to swallow the .. comments.

Frankly, there are three kinds of luck under the Chinese Luck System.

Often we call it the Holy Trinity of Luck

Heaven Luck = Born with or ba zi = 33.33%
Earth Luck = Feng Shui = 33.33%
Human or Man Luck  = 33.33%
TOTAL = 100 %

Here, one will notice that in some situations, one is ready to accept that there may be some noise etc.. And all these comes under Human or Man Luck. And this itself is 33.33% of the total luck.

It will be different if one cannot seem to accept the above. And it can impact on the TOTAL luck:-

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Cecil Lee said:

Under Shapes and Forms Feng Shui, the MRT tracks is not a THREAT. 

Good news is that nowadays MRT trains both run quieter and the sound reflecting panels does seem to help.

But again, do expect that there are many Indian Chiefs in Feng Shui. And if one meets a Conservative Feng Shui Master (FSM); then one has to swallow the .. comments.

Frankly, there are three kinds of luck under the Chinese Luck System.

Often we call it the Holy Trinity of Luck

Heaven Luck = Born with or ba zi = 33.33%
Earth Luck = Feng Shui = 33.33%
Human or Man Luck  = 33.33%
TOTAL = 100 %

Here, one will notice that in some situations, one is ready to accept that there may be some noise etc.. And all these comes under Human or Man Luck. And this itself is 33.33% of the total luck.

It will be different if one cannot seem to accept the above. And it can impact on the TOTAL luck:-

Got it. Thank you very much for your guidance 🙏🏼🙏🏼