About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Kua versus flying stars

Denpasarmoon

Good day master,

I've been preparing a house for the upcoming period 9. The land I own face west 255, but my kua is east group (kua 3).

Q1: Is it correct for me to assume that the house plan attached face west based on where the road is? Despite pool on the north?

Q2: Should I move the front door as it doesnt fit kua 3? If so where or is there any other way?

Q3: Which one is more important? Personal kua or flying stars?

Manu thanks for your teachings.

IMG_20210531_234811.jpg

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Part 1 of 2:

1. In general, Feng Shui is divided into two "schools of thought".

2. If a Feng Shui Master is a "die-hard" of conservative school of Feng Shui, where he/she only eats, sleep only on the front door, then for sure, your answer will always be WEST, WEST and WEST. Nothing but WEST.

2. But if you approach a Modernist, there is a possibility that the frontage of the house can be NORTH. Here, do note I use the term FRONTAGE. Not front door. 

2.1. To understand the difference between Front Door and/or Frontage, please try to read the above link.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

Part 2 of 2:

You wrote: "Q3: Which one is more important? Personal kua or flying stars?"

1.  Actually both Personal Gua (Kua) and Flying Stars belong to the same family of Compass School Feng Shui. 

1.1. Thus can be considered as equally important to this school of Feng Shui. 

F6231ED1-15E4-48A7-8494-36CCA359EB3B.jpeg

2. There is no such thing as which one is more important. 

2.1. As Personal Gua (Kua) is by itself not only just getting the frontage "correct". But as one can see, in a built from scratch situation, this is often how some get guidelines from a Feng Shui Master:-

BUILD HOME FROM SCRATCH 1.png

3. Compasss Schoool / Flying Star / Water Classics Feng Shui has several sub-concepts:-

drainage-of-home(1).gif

preferred_rain_drainage_1(1).png

preferred_rain_drainage_2(1).pngpreferred_rain_drainage_3(1).png

4. This is a sample of how Personal Gua and Flying Stars and Ba Zi Feng Shui is used holistically under Feng Shui

32B7D13A-DAED-4C3B-A4C0-3573C98B3188.thumb.jpeg.da6a4d2075fe9777913d144630fb8fc6.jpeg

5. Ba Zi Feng Shui

5.1. Fewer FSMs use all three techniques: Personal Gua + Flying Stars + Ba Zi Feng Shui:-

CCCF1E94-1EBB-4194-86A5-3C39E9A8E47C.thumb.jpeg.1f7b505078f70d66d8a1a5d94f34e31c.jpeg

Thank you master for your insightful and prompt response.

Follow up questions, I hope you do not mind.

Q1: Assuming I put more windows on the north side to shift the frontage of the house, will it undo the effectiveness of the main door which has 99 west score?

Q2: If I have to pick between the two - flying stars (bazi - macro) vs personal gua (kua 3) which one I should go with?

Q2.1: From your post, they can be holistically practiced together, do you have any suggestion for my case above?

Q2.2: The bedroom position is on second floor, west side (again 99 sector for macro fengshui but death for gua 3) - is this ok as it's also conflicting with gua 3 favourable section? As you may well understand, as a family man, I favor health and stability more than wealth.

Q3: I was told that the land is more feminime, I am the breadwinner but do not mind my wife to step up (in fact I support her to), will it impact my career or can it be positive for both sides (we have same kua 3).

Q4: Lastly, in relation to your last note re fengshui masters. How do I tell if my fengshui adviser is doing right or not? 

Many thanks master, sorry for many questions - I am just lost and not sure how to proceed.

• Staff

You wrote: "Q4: Lastly, in relation to your last note re fengshui masters. How do I tell if my fengshui adviser is doing right or not? "

My best advice is to ask this simple common sense question : "Must I buy from YOU?" and/or check out the website - selling any commercial products?

For the rest of your queries.. look here:-

Find out what is Habit Number ONE (1) 

image.png.c0be1099187e3a86288595d01e187119.pngimage.png.62adc233e4538047b3da3b8a4da80a41.png

Search forum for: "The 12 Habits of Feng Shui"