Jump to content
About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link
 

HDB Hougang Olive (Nov 2021 Build-To-Order)


Recommended Posts

  • Staff

353799952_1PERIOD9TEMPLATEX.png.08868fc57abd16404da9f68135db5c2b.png
Estimated Completion Date is 1st Quarter 2025 under Period 9 Flying Star Feng Shui

Hougang Olive (Nov 2021 Build-To-Order)
Hougang

Bounded by Hougang Avenue 3, Hougang Street 12, and Hougang Street 13, Hougang Olive  comprises 4 residential blocks standing at 12 storeys in height. Hougang Olive's name reflects its green facade. You can choose a home from 390 units of 4- and 5-room flats. Flats in this development will have a shorter waiting time.

Hougang Olive boasts a range of spaces for exercise and relaxation, including the roof garden above the Multi-Storey Car Park, children's playgrounds, and adult and elderly fitness stations. The development will house a childcare centre for your convenience. Please refer to the site plan for the facilities provided in the development. Facilities in this development will be accessible by the public.


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sponsored Link
 
  • Cecil Lee changed the title to HDB Hougang Olive (Nov 2021 Build-To-Order)
  • Staff

STIGMA.png.ffee5e3d87695c98990e806992bf5d1c.png
"May be hard to convince those who have it"

Case Study 1: Should I buy a unit facing or near a Health and Medical Care Centre?

1. If some of us have some doubts or concerns, this simply means also others may do the same.

2. Sometimes it may be a good thing for units facing the centre. Especially so when these units have unblocked views.

3. Concern also if one choose to sell (re-sale). There goes perhaps the re-sale value.

1297572186_1siteresevedforhealth.thumb.jpg.6b891bb7ba1a5615e1f498f01f932e87.jpg

 


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Staff

 

STIGMA.png.ffee5e3d87695c98990e806992bf5d1c.png

Sometimes stigmas come from personal experience! True?

 

Case Study 3: This is not directly Feng Shui. But personally, I don't like living in an "afternoon" sun home.
 
1. In fact stacks 117 and 133 unfortunately is as close to directly facing the afternoon sun. (Even if it faces a park = don't want)
2. While Stacks 119 and 135 gets the afternoon sun at an acute angle + the master bedroom wall may soak in heat and ooze out in the evening. 
 
 
1669487202_1directafternoonsun.png.0268430470a9a178efddf0aecffe3b3e.png
3. Imagine also if one were to Work from Home WFH and/or having children study in their respective bedrooms or even at the living or dining room. Sucks!

4. Of course if can afford turning on the air-con daily "Clap, clap, clap". However, the utilities company will love it! They can collect more $$$.

5. In directly, living 24/7 in a "hot house" may sometimes make family members so uncomfortable that unfortunately tempers may flare up more frequently!
 
6. Don't later complaint and say this house got BAD Feng Shui. As we have more quarrels in this house then in our previous home!
 
Related:
 
 

 


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Staff

Case Study 4A: Flying Star Feng Shui of HDB Hougang Olive

1. The various Flying Star facing directions:
990414770_FLYINGSTARTOTAL.thumb.png.171b7eb4ac5397cbaeb48b84f1de2ec5.png

 

Workings:

1714726971_FLYINGSTAR2.thumb.png.ebcf9fa23021904492cf67ea1f63b6ec.pngFLYING STAR 1.png


Reference Resource: Guidelines but does not take into consideration Shapes and Forms Feng Shui which accounts for a whopping 70% of the total luck. Interior Flying Star accounts for the other 30 percent luck:-

Case Study 4B: An In-depth understanding of the Frontage of a home. Is it always the main door? Who are the Conservatives & the Modernist. What lead to the Conservatives use of the Main Door only?

1. Who are the Conservatives and the Modernists?

2. An in-depth understanding of why the Conservatives has misunderstood the knowledge passed down by the ancients.


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...