About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

HDB River Peaks I & II (Nov 2021 Build-To-Order) under the Prime Location Public Housing (PLH) model

Cecil Lee

• Staff

Sales Brochureriver-peaks-i-ii.pdf

871106485_1PERIOD9TEMPLATEX.png.29e4db2214be37e7fbaa31f3c6460639.png
Estimated Completion Date is 2nd Quarter 2028

River Peaks I & II (Nov 2021 Build-To-Order)
Central Area

River Peaks I and II  are located along Kelantan Road and Weld Road, next to Jalan Besar MRT station and Sim Lim Tower. These developments are offered under the new Prime Location Public Housing (PLH) model. Find out more about the PLH model.

The names 'River Peaks I' and 'River Peaks II' reference the developments' location along Rochor Canal and their towering height. The two developments comprise a total of six 47-storey residential blocks, and one of these blocks will house some rental flats. You can choose from 960 units of 3-, and 4-room flats.

River Peaks I and II are envisioned as a green oasis at the canal's edge, housing a multitude of recreational facilities. For example, children can have fun at the playgrounds while adults get a workout at the adult and elderly fitness stations. Precinct pavilions and outdoor seats serve as ideal locations for you to gather and interact with neighbours. In addition, the sky terraces on the 27th storey of each residential block and roof gardens above the Multi-Storey Car Parks (MSCP) offer additional spaces for quiet respite. The roof gardens above the MSCPs will be connected via an elevated pedestrian link bridge.

Daily conveniences are also within easy reach as River Peaks I will come with a supermarket, residents' network centre, elderly facilities, and childcare centre, while River Peaks II will come with F&B outlets.

Please refer to the site plan for the facilities provided in these developments. Facilities in these developments will be accessible by the public.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Case Study 1A: In general which is more lucky? A Period 9 North (N2) facing or South (S2) facing units?

1. HDB River Peaks I and II only have units that either face N2 or S2.

2. In Period 9, N2 units are generally considered more auspicious as due to the double auspicious #9's at it's frontage (N2).

1261994331_flyingstarfengshui.thumb.png.15dc75e08fbbbaa46f2d17eba5d0977b.png

Yellow = N2 facing stacks/units

3. Good news is that this plus Shapes and Forms Feng Shui account for a whopping 70% out of 100% score in evaluating the Feng Shui of a home.

Case Study 1B: What happens to the remainder 30%? 

4. The remainder 30% or 30 marks out of 30 marks is on how suitable the unit is to the main breadwinner. 

5. And the three (3) major considerations are (a.) Frontage, (b.) Kitchen and (c.) Main Bedroom:

image.thumb.png.f7775c58a7134db14678a55568d1f680.png

6. Once a unit is considered unsuitable to the main breadwinner, often there is no way that the unit can achieve either an A+, A or B+ score.

7. Geomancy.net uses this grading still used by many tertiary institutions to grade their students:- 

image.png.60f99f01369e436f6962714a9677b82f.png

• Staff

Case Study 3: "Point-blocks" or Pencil Blocks were very popular in the mid 1970's. These flats range from HDB 5 bedrooms around 1,400 sq ft. to Housing and Urban Development Board (HUDC) Laguna Park and Braddel with Type A 1,400 sq ft to 1,600 sq ft Type B flats.

1. Point-block flats have favourable Shapes and Forms Feng Shui as qi circulation is very good for such "pencil" thin blocks +they are more like (landed) detached homes in the sky!

2. Worth considering depending on the facing direction of these flats.

Reference Resource:

• Staff

Case Study 4: An In-depth understanding of the Frontage of a home. Is it always the main door? Who are the Conservatives & the Modernist. What lead to the Conservatives use of the Main Door only?

1. Who are the Conservatives and the Modernists?

2. An in-depth understanding of why the Conservatives has misunderstood the knowledge passed down by the ancients.

https://www.geomancy.net/forums/topic/16637-an-in-depth-understanding-of-the-frontage-of-a-home-is-it-always-the-main-door-who-are-the-conservatives-the-modernist-what-lead-to-the-conservatives-use-of-the-main-door-only/

• Cecil Lee changed the title to HDB River Peaks I & II (Nov 2021 Build-To-Order) under the Prime Location Public Housing (PLH) model