About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Water in the bedroom

Roslyn

I heard that the water element is bad to have in the bedroom recently and it made me think. I have a couple as upstairs neighbours in my ensuite apartment who constantly shower several times a day so I constantly hear the sound of running water in my bedroom. At first I didn't think much of it but they have been living there more than two years now and over time I have been feeling more tired and low on energy and generally apathetic like the life force is being drained out of me. I wasn't like that before they moved in. Is there anything I can do feng shui wise to counteract negative water energy in my bedroom.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Frankly, the main Feng Shui tool is to map out the Flying Star of the home + one's Ba Zi element e.g. Strong Water? etc...  And with this information, one can specifically use the proper cure - if any.

However, based on what you wrote, one can only provide rudimentary advice based on the Five Elements Concept.

Here, if say there is "too much water", under this Five Elements concept: "WOOD element is often a consideration. Excluding the Ba Zi consideration.

Thus due to the limited information, take the above "cure" as a pinch of salt. 

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

Sample of a Proper Traditional Feng Shui Diagnostic

Applying: 
1. Eight House Concept - Good to find out which sector is favourable, best bed-head and who sleeps where.
2. Flying Star Feng Shui - For eg. at SE sector = [5] & [2] - Sickness or illness. Stomach, hands and legs injuries. 
and 3.  Ba Zi Feng Shui - Recommended colours and colours to avoid e.g. at SE = Avoid: BRIGHT YELLOW AND WARM WHITE LIGHTS ELSE CAN FALL SICK
1602202394_SAMPLEFENGSHUIREVIEW_1.thumb.gif.ff428ba7429340633a9eadceae37bd1a.gif

(Below) Binding Element: Ba Zi Feng Shui

1875767307_SAMPLEFENGSHUIREVIEW_5.thumb.gif.5acff9785392694f28265352fd84edbf.gif

Once map out, proper and precise cure(s) and enhancements can be consdiered.