About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Line facing your main door

Sandylim

Sponsored Link

• Staff
On 1/8/2023 at 10:19 PM, Sandylim said:

What happen if there is a straight line and pillar beam above facing in front of your main door. Is it good or bad? When you open the main door ,you will see windows out to garden. Need advice.thanks 

IMG_20230108_210159.jpg

Based on this photo and the distance from front door to "2", in my opinion is not perfect but generally acceptable. If one has gone to the Gardens at Bishan Condo, most of these pillars are even much closer and width is substantial.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff
On 1/10/2023 at 10:39 PM, Sandylim said:

Master Cecil. Thanks for advise. Do I need to do a storage/shoe cabinet(in the red one) to block it? Appreciate it.

IMG-20230109-WA0013.jpg

Tendency to go with the flow (Herd mentality) 
Majority of Feng Shui Masters would recommend a partition since the distance between the front door and windows (Opening) is so close. But definitely not a shoe cabinet facing the door.

Based on the science of Feng Shui; In reality 65% of the time no need a partition [ or 65/35 ]
Personally, I have additional set of considerations and some or rather close to 65% of the time found that it may not be necessary to have a partition.

For eg. Understand the habits of the occupants. And also looking at the unit’s specific Flying Star Chart.

Dear Master Cecil,

Basically i bought this clementi northarc at level #04-217. This level is not the best. The most important is healthy and harmony and happy with family staying together. 

Based on your feng shui explaining with details. Thanks to you even we didn't able to get what is best during the selection time. I believe every home is same. Just need to adjust the feng shui to overcome it. 

• Staff
On 1/18/2023 at 3:39 PM, Sandylim said:

Dear Master Cecil,

Basically i bought this clementi northarc at level #04-217. This level is not the best. The most important is healthy and harmony and happy with family staying together. 

Based on your feng shui explaining with details. Thanks to you even we didn't able to get what is best during the selection time. I believe every home is same. Just need to adjust the feng shui to overcome it. 

12 Habits - so true under Habit Number 3

https://www.geomancy.net/forums/topic/17416-grow-health-wealth-happiness-with-the-12-habits-of-feng-shui-c-geomancynet/#comment-39428

• Staff
On 1/18/2023 at 3:32 PM, Sandylim said:

Dear Master, 

Where and how to find the flying start chart? 

Is there a way to learn from it? 

This forum is just a catalyst.

Perhaps you may not be aware that one can do a search for this term “Flying Star” or “Flying Star Chart”.

• Staff

How is it that even a search in this forum can yield many information on this topic of “Flying Star Chart?” 

For example: Which Flying Star Chart should I use?…….   

posted in 2013 showing just a selection matching word for word… the above…

6509402B-31FC-461A-A64C-FAC1E9C19B79.thumb.jpeg.7c130addb5f6e860dd84c31452e1d873.jpeg

Posted in 2012… 2004

D80D872C-E7F1-496E-BEA3-DAD42093A20F.jpeg

457388F0-E455-43B0-9293-393D9E724396.jpeg