About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Questions on Sha Chi & Devil's Gate

Bless

Hi,
I read about the N.E is the Devil's Gate. Does this mean that a house has bad fengshui having main door facing NE? This happens to be my best direction and so is my house. What should I do?
My apartment has a view facing a hill where there is this tall antenna for receiving/broadcasting purpose. To me it looks like a tall triangular object on the left side of the window. Is this good or bad? If it's bad, what cure can be done to remove the sha chi? Heard that it's good for students good grade, true?
My apartment is small, so the main door faces directly out to the window. How can I keep the chi in the house without going out directly? Will curtains do the trick?
Which direction is best or worst for putting the stove in a kitchen?
Thank you in advance and look forward to your advices.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Bless,
Please see below:-

On 3/17/00 10:19:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi,
I read about the N.E is the
Devil's Gate. Does this mean
that a house has bad fengshui
having main door facing NE?
This happens to be my best
direction and so is my house.
What should I do?

In my opinion, you do not have to do anything about it.
The main thing to remember is to avoid making that sector too yin or create a too yin an environment especially, e.g. having a large tree at that location etc...

My apartment has a view facing
a hill where there is this
tall antenna for
receiving/broadcasting
purpose. To me it looks like
a tall triangular object on
the left side of the window.
Is this good or bad? If it's
bad, what cure can be done to
remove the sha chi? Heard
that it's good for students
good grade, true?

If it is on a hill, there should not be any impact as it is not on the same level as your window thus it will not `slice' thru the window of your house.
Under the concept called `Penmanship peak', it is good to have such a tall thin structure on the right side of the window.
Yes, it is good for a child to occupy such a room with the study table at the window and this tall thin structure to it's right. It is particuarly good especially if the child has the wood element.

My apartment is small, so the
main door faces directly out
to the window. How can I keep
the chi in the house without
going out directly? Will
curtains do the trick?

Usually, the curtains will be ok. But if you open the main door most of the time, see if you can just close one side of the window.

Which direction is best or
worst for putting the stove in
a kitchen?

It depends on the layout of the kitchen. Where best, it is said that the stove should face inwards (from the main entrance door).
More importantly, the stove should be against a solid wall and kept a distance (with an island) from the water position.
If the kitchen happens to be at the North, avoid, having it face the water position. As North represents water and the `fire' can easily be extinguished.
If the kitchen is located at the South (fire element) the stove can face a water position. (to cool it).
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Thank you in advance and look
forward to your advices.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net