About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Hang wind chimes to improve relationship?

bercardor

Hi Cecil
I heard that to improve relationship (eg.realtives,lovers), one can place a metal rod wind chimes on any corner of the house .This seems to work for my sister as she quarrel with her mother-in-law, after placing the wind chimes, they reconciled. Is tis true? or just coincidence?
Thanks

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
1. In my opinion, I believe that it is more of a `coincidence'.
2. One must understand that if something although is easy to implement but get mixed results or that results do not always have the same `happy' ending, it is difficult to be used effectively or applied to everyone.
While, situations like a sharp edge of a building aimed at main door of another house has been known to cause problems, we understand that this is indeed a problem and specific cures can be used and most of the time with positive results.
3. Thus, even if the wind chime is good, some of us do not know that it can certainly work at all sectors or must it be at e.g. the West, or east.
Other questions like, what type of wind chime? How many rods? Must it be made of metal or wood or combinations of it or other materials.
4. Perhaps, it could be the `soothing sounds' of the wind chime that has a calming effect? If so, can we instead, play `light' music in the home to calm the nerves of the residents.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 3/29/00 9:50:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi Cecil
I heard that to improve
relationship
(eg.realtives,lovers), one can
place a metal rod wind chimes
on any corner of the house
.This seems to work for my
sister as she quarrel with her
mother-in-law, after placing