About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Flashing helicopter light landing on top hospital

Hello, we have just moved in to our new home and we have noticed that a hospital about 4 miles away has a flashing helicopter landing light on the top of the building. We have been having small mishaps and misfortunes, nothing too serious but enough to make me question this light. I placed metal hollow tube wind chime one month ago in the outside entry and no changes have taken place. Should I try placing a pa kua mirror outside the home. Thanks for any input.
L

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
1. For an initial start, try to check the Shapes and Form of your new home i.e. are there any missing corners in the home.
Do check out this url: http://www.geomancy.net/fs/building.htm
2. The most serious causes of accidents are:
- Under Shapes and Form - a missing North sector.
- Under Flying Star School of Feng Shui:
an uncured Misfortune sector or other imbalances in the home.
3. For now, in my opinion, I would tend to believe that there is some imbalance in your home rather than the hospital.
4. Stand at the main entrance and each window of the home i.e. stand at the main entrance facing out of the house. Check for any poison arrows (if any).
For example, a poison arrow refers to a sharp edge of another building or a single lamp post slicing the main door or window(s).
Usually, if there are any, this has to be cured.
Please feedback on the above first.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 6/23/00 12:12:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Hello, we have just moved in
to our new home and we have
noticed that a hospital about
4 miles away has a flashing
helicopter landing light on
the top of the building. We
have been having small mishaps
and misfortunes, nothing too
serious but enough to make me
question this light. I placed
metal hollow tube wind chime
one month ago in the outside
entry and no changes have
taken place. Should I try
placing a pa kua mirror
outside the home. Thanks for
any input.
L

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Thank you for your response. Our home is a nice rectangular shape, nothing missing. we do have a small mail box & post about 25 feet from the door, and a beautiful nature reserve across the street where there stands a newly planted tree that didn't make it through the winter. The city has marked it for removal about a month ago we are patiently waiting for its replacement. The landing light does shine into our one half of the house, we do not see the building at all, just it's light. I wondered if an eight sided mirror, not the pakua, but a plain mirror may cure us from both the poison arrows.
Thanks'
L

I took your advice and noticed two more poison arrows. One, the corner of the house next door to us pointing at our garage which is the SW sector, and two the corner of the house two doors down pointing at our SE sector. Marriage and finances have both been a bit unstable. Would you recommend a small 8 sided mirror placed in both areas?
Based on the flying stars SW & SE sectors both needed Fire to balance. Would appreciate any input.
Respectfully,
L

• Staff

Dear LM,
For the garage, at the moment, I feel that it is not necessary to use the Bagua mirror.
You mentioned that there are the corner of the house two doors pointing at your SE sector. What is this sector is it a door or a window?
For the imbalances, at SW and SE, it would be best to neutralise this sector. The most simplest is to paste a red packet (or use red item within the house to neutralise them.
As I do not have the full facts, it is just a general advise. Perhaps, you can further elaborate on each sector's imbalances in detail. And the cure advised. If possible, also this year's FS advise.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 6/24/00 9:45:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
I took your advice and noticed
two more poison arrows. One,
the corner of the house next
door to us pointing at our
garage which is the SW sector,
and two the corner of the
house two doors down pointing
at our SE sector. Marriage
and finances have both been a
bit unstable. Would you
recommend a small 8 sided
mirror placed in both areas?
Based on the flying stars SW &
SE sectors both needed Fire to
balance. Would appreciate any
input.
Respectfully,
L

• Staff

Dear LM,
1. Thanks for the clarification. Based on what you have mentioned, looks like a poison arrow.
2. A neutral method is to close the curtain. But avoid too thick a curtain which may create a `darker' room.
The next best alternative, for "defence" is to place a Ba Gua mirror above the window of the window.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 6/26/00 11:29:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Thank you Cecil for your
information. The The
neighbors corner of their
house points into our family
room window in the SE part of
our home.
L