About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

How to enhance property business and personal health

Bless

Hi,
The following questions are of great interest to me and would like to know if fengshui can help me in some ways regarding them.
My husband career's line is in real estate. What can we do to enhance this field? Does putting stone/earth made vase/display/art etc near the house entrance helps in some ways?
Any tips for stock market investors? What can enhance better success in this aspect?
And what can be done to improve someone's ill health especially if someone is suddenly sick.
Many thanks for answers to the above.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

So sorry for the delay in reply. This is because, I usually read mails using the `mailing list' method and less often login especially if messages are sent as `anonymous'.
Please see below:-

On 4/19/99 11:26:44 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi,
The following questions are of
great interest to me and would
like to know if fengshui can
help me in some ways regarding
them.
My husband career's line is in
real estate. What can we do
to enhance this field? Does
putting stone/earth made
vase/display/art etc near the
house entrance helps in some
ways?

As you are aware, Feng Shui is a `holistic' approach. What I mean is that it is not a religion but one must not mistaken it as a quick `fix' situation: where, if we do something immediately, it will become reality.
Under the Chinese Astrology/Feng Shui concept, when we are born, we inherit our so called Heaven Luck. Technically speaking we can map this luck e.g. using Pillars of Destiny and understand it better and thus hopefully use this `map' to our advantage.
However, Feng Shui is about our Earth Luck. Here, this is where Feng Shui comes in. We can try to find a good home, make sure our home and surroundings are in `harmony' ie. like the balance of Yin and Yang.
Therefore, we can take opportunity in using some of the most powerful feng shui tools such as Shapes and Form school and Compass School to steer us away from `bad' luck or inauspicious luck and create an overall good Qi (ch'i).
We cannot therefore assume that based on a certain recommendation by so and so (FS Practioner or Master) we can immediately get good results. We also must work our way ....
if you know what I mean.

Any tips for stock market
investors? What can enhance
better success in this aspect?

This area is not under Feng Shui. But, I hope many here later, will consider studying or applying I-Ching from the Book of Changes.
Geomancy-u.com will later either end of the year or next year have a course on this.
I-Ching has been used by some stock analyst to predict the stock market with accuracy.
Confucious, once said that if he could lived longer, he would have wished study the I-Ching for a further 50 years.
I-Ching is the Chinse Divinity method that we derive the eight trigrams. It is the basis of the computer binary numbers, if you read the trigrams from 0 to 63, you will get the binary numbers.
Furthermore, a few Nobel prize winners mentioned that they used the I-Ching prediction.

And what can be done to
improve someone's ill health
especially if someone is
suddenly sick.
Many thanks for answers to the
above.

There can be many reasons here but a Feng Shui expert will be able to know why this is so. However, with so much information available today to everyone, most of us can find out why this is so thru systematic use of Feng shui e.g.
1. Eight House Theory: is her bedroom located at the death/disaster intangible force area?
2. Is this a landed property? If so, is there underground water below?
3. You can use the Flying Star chart and use its powerful numerlogy to detect such nuiances e.g. no. 2 star represent sickness etc...
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net