About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

5 element managment

Hi Cecil,
the rev 8 show that I have
0 water, 4 wood, 6 fire, 2 earth, 0 Metal.
I am a strong wood person and Metal will be good to control "strong wood".
(1) It is said that the best is to have an equal number of all element and in this case, should I be enhancing "Water"( ihave 0 water in my pillar) but will be grow more wood?
(2) From 5 element, Wood hlp to grow Fire , will my 4 wood grow even more and add on to my 6 Fire, in this case, shouldn't I be controlling my 6+ fire ?
How does one cure the 5 element, byu draining it or destroy it
eg: to control wood, should I use fire (draining) or metal (destroy)?
rgds,
Tervino
It is said that the best is to have an equal

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Tervino,
Please see below:-

On 7/2/00 12:41:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi Cecil,
the rev 8 show that I have
0 water, 4 wood, 6 fire, 2
earth, 0 Metal.
I am a strong wood person and
Metal will be good to control
"strong wood".

1. Under the Five Elements Concept, the idea here is that one should a balance (if possible) of all five elements.
2. Pillars of Destiny is a method used to deduce or find out the `breakdown' of the components of the Five Elements e.g. in a person.
3. In your case, you have been found to be a person with `strong wood' element.
In such a situation, it is not always good to continue having `strong wood'. It has to be BALANCED.
To balance strong wood, you can take advantage of METAL element.
Under the destructive cycle of the Five Elements, Metal is said to destroy Wood.
Since you have `strong wood', you can take advantage, by using METAL to destroy wood, thus exhausting your STRONG wood.
Here, there are two advantages:
1. By using METAl to destroy wood, you thus exhaust the Strong Wood and neutralising it or weakening it.
2. For a person with a STRONG element, under the Five Elements Concept, it is said that to create wealth, one uses the element (under destructive cycle) to destroy the next element thus creating wealth.
For example, in your case, METAL can be used to destroy STRONG wood to create wealth.
How about a person with WEAK wood? This is the reverse of the above. In such a situation, it is not advisable for such a person to use METAL to destroy his/her WEAK wood further. This would further remove or `extinguish' the wood.
For a weak Wood person, it would then be best to use WATER to strengthen his weak wood thus making it stronger.

(1) It is said that the best
is to have an equal number of
all element and in this case,
should I be enhancing "Water"(
ihave 0 water in my pillar)
but will be grow more wood?

Under Pillars of Destiny, it is best to have all 5 elements (if possible). But, many of us may have one or more non-existant element.
In your case, 0 water. It is more complex to look at individual components of a person's element as it takes some effort to `fiddle' with it.
Therefore, Pillars of Destiny, uses a more realistic method i.e. simply to determine what true element you are. Are you say a Weak Wood or Strong Wood person.
Usually, it takes into account elements that you are seriously lacking or overwhelmed with IN RELATION to the period where you were born and the particular season of influence at that time. For example, you could be born in a season of wood and it happens that Wood is at its strongest at this point.

(2) From 5 element, Wood hlp
to grow Fire , will my 4 wood
grow even more and add on to
my 6 Fire, in this case,
shouldn't I be controlling my
6+ fire ?

As mentioned above, the feasible thing to do is to look at your final element. Here, if you are a Strong Wood person, you can try to use more metal to `destroy' or neutralise some of your Strong Wood. Here, you can help to neutralise strong wood and at the same time create `wealth'.

How does one cure the 5
element, byu draining it or
destroy it
eg: to control wood, should I
use fire (draining) or metal
(destroy)?

It depends on the strength of the `Wood'. As mentioned above, if you are:
1. Strong Wood person, you should first check your Luck Pillar and look at the period for example 1991 to 2001 to check on the season of influence.
Is this season `good' for you? Under the Pillars of Destiny Luck Pillars report, you can see if the season either has no effect on your element or an effect.
For example, this Year, the season of influence happens to be METAL. Since it is a METAL season, there is enough metal to neutralise your Strong Wood element thus, you should avoid, using too much metal here.
This is because, by adding more metal, you will further weaken your Strong Wood. Therefore instead of neutralising it, you may even exhaust it.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

rgds,
Tervino
It is said that the best is to
have an equal

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net