About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

How to determine a poison arrow

jungkang

Hi,
Please forgive my poor comprehension about the ideas of poison arrows. When I look at the inauspicious bedroom setup diagrams on the Geomancy web site. I don't quite get how the positions of the furniture create poison arrows. They don't seem to directly point at the bed from my point of view. What do you consider a position of furniture making a poison arrow? How do you define it? Thanks.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Judy,
1. Poison arrows are `objects' that point towards e.g. the main entrance of the house or through a window into the house.
For example, it can be a corner of another house pointing into the house `like' an arrrow' head.
Alternatively it can be a lamp post which if one visualises, slicing (like a knife) cutting thru the main entrance door.
2. In a room, poison arrows usually are sharp corners pointed towards e.g. the bed.
3. Overhead beams are considered `Sha Qi' and not poison arrow as it is not aimed at the person or bed but rather it `weighs down' or seem to put on a "pressure" downwards.
4. Position of beds e.g. placing it against a wall for solid support or positioning of the bed or table are considered more on Shapes and Form School Feng Shui techniques utiltising concepts like the Four Symbolic Animals concept.
Ref: http://www.geomancy.net/fs/four.htm
Where it is advisable to have a solid backing for the bed etc...
5. Thus, the placement of the beds need not necessary have to meet with circumstances such as having a poison arrow pointed at it. There may not be any poison arrow pointed at it.
But rather, the placement in such cases are inauspicious. For example, one should not place the bed sharing the same wall as the toilet bowl.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 9/1/00 9:39:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi,
Please forgive my poor
comprehension about the ideas
of poison arrows. When I look
at the inauspicious bedroom
setup diagrams on the Geomancy
web site. I don't quite get
how the positions of the
furniture create poison