About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Metal cure and painting the room golden

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Elena,
1. My personal advise or `caution' is to avoid using `gold' colour when painting a room.
2. This is because:
2.1 Real gold colour can make the room pretty dark or if we use real gold colour (it has to become `shiny' or gleaming).
Few if any home would paint such a colour.
3. Most of the time, the `GOLD' colour we are suppose to paint ends up being pastel shades closer to "YELLOW" tones.
4. Yellow tones spell trouble especially if that sector has an imbalcne caused by BAD EARTH or STAR #5. It may unduly aggrevate the situation at that sector.
5. Painting the room `darker' to coincide with gold i.e. ranging from 18K colour to 24K colour could make the room dark.
5. Because of the above reasons the safest colour is still WHITE (metal element).
6. In my opinion, white is still the defacto `safe colour' as it is used to cure `bad wood' and `bad earth'.
Thus, as a general guideline, if one has not decided what colour to paint the house, in general YELLOW (bad earth) and GREEN (bad wood) can be given a miss.
For example, in a NE house (under one of the specific direction in 15 degree increments); the house may be surrounded by bad earth at many sectors at the frontage and at the back of the house bad wood.
The above is only an example to and should not be taken as specific to every situation or every house.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 11/5/00 10:09:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Hello Cecil & Robert: If you
have a location that needs a
metal cure, would painting the
room a gold color fullfill the
requirements? Thank you.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net