About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

The black pillows

jungkang

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
1. Thanks for taking the effort to upload the two pictures.
2. In my opinion, as the pillow is not exactly black but do have red covering on both sides of it, I feel that it is still acceptable.
3. As the black background at the centre perhaps is part of the design of this cover and it is usual to have a mandarin character in this case the `Traditional form' character.
4. If it is totally black, it is best to be avoided.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 11/29/00 8:29:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Hello, Cecil,
The attached pictures are the
ones I was talking about in
the last question. Are they
inauspicious to be placed in a
home?

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 2 years later...
  • Staff

Dear Vivi,
1. My earlier comments are very general.
2. In my opinion, the statement has to do more with my personal preference.
3. Actually, black represents the water element. (Water element is either blue, black or grey).
4. In general, since water element does not increase or aid bad earth sickness elements. As compared to yellow or fire element. Especially yellow / beige. Particularly for houses under Period 7. And bedrooms are especially in the EAST. And in some layouts, South is equally inauspicious.
5. In my entire life, I have never used black pillows, therefore, have not considered using it in the future. Personally, I do not mind driving a black car, but, not use black pillows. Again, this is my very personal preference.
6. I am sorry, if the statement below caused you concern. I sincerely apologise for it.
7. In Feng Shui, there is another important influence: I summarise this as " How Thick Skin Are we? "
8. We hear that it is a MUST not to place a mirror facing our bed. The reason is because when we sleep, some suggest that our spirit, leaves our body. And if it sees itself in the mirror, it will get a shock.
But, what happens if this spirit is immune to the mirror. It would perhaps wanted to check out and comb itself to look nice before wondering out.
9. It boils down to how sensitive are we? Some of us can take very hot chilli or much hotter than tabasco sauce while others, cannot even take a little chilli.
10. On one hand we have Earth Luck (Feng Shui). But often, many human beings have very (very) high tolerance of our environment. Here, we say that our Man (human) Luck can sometimes overwhelm our environmnet (Earth Luck).
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 1/16/2003 3:37:42 AM, Anonymous wrote:
wrote in
net...
4. If it is totally
black, it is best to be
avoided.
Hello Cecil,
Are black pillows bad feng
shui? The ones I have are
totally black :-/