About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

love corner and crystals

rocky

Hi Thanks for your wonder site!
I was wondering what sizes and types of crystals(I know rose quartz is good, but would a certain variety be better) are best to put in the SW portion of your bedroom and home to create good love luck. Should you go by your personal love corner(mine is NW) referencing your Kua number or just focus on SW directions in general for a couple. Which would be stronger effecting?Thank you for your help and time! :)

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Rochiel,
1. In my opinion, paying homage to a sector i.e. SW = Romance sector is too general to be applied to everyone in the world.
2. Can I confirm, how NW was derived as your Romance sector?
3. I believe, the size and types of crystals are really material objects and should merely serve as an interior decorative object. As there is no relation with the Five Elements Concept - which is the key to Traditional Feng Shui.
4. Then how are elements treated under the Five Elements Concept?
4.1 Under the Five elements concept, for example if we need to apply a `CURE'; we make sure that the cure can be EFFECTIVE.
Here, this is where for example: 6 coins can be used to neutralise Bad earth or Bad wood. Where 6 represents Big Metal. And `Big metal' is used to neutralise bad earth.
5. If one is aware, other NON-Traditional Feng Shui methods is not able to provide you with the answer as to : How much crystals to use? The size? the Type?
More likely, one ends up poorer having to purchase more crystals.
In Traditional Feng Shui, as a "clue"; one can use numbers e.g. 3 crystals where 3 represents.... and since we are using a number; the crystals numbering e.g. 3 are just tokens and can be the size of a penny coin.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 5/29/01 4:50:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi Thanks for your wonder
site!
I was wondering what sizes and
types of crystals(I know rose
quartz is good, but would a
certain variety be better) are
best to put in the SW portion
of your bedroom and home to
create good love luck. Should